Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Pikachu, Rayquaza and Zeraora
PkmnGO Team
Also FINALLY found some Kelpsy Berries, so gonna grow as many as I can and make great use of them for those with special attacks, like Nova and Miyu. They don't need Attack anyway. :p
Remember to plan some at the PokéPelago XD

lxMattAranxl

Gardevoir Trainer
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Gardevoir
lol Of course, that's what I do with all the new berries. I figured the Kelpsy was rare but it took longer to find than I thought because there was only one berry tree on Route 10. Should at least be 2, but least I got that, and Hondews. :p

Once I get enough gonna use them to lower the attack stats for Nova, Miyu, and Toriel, since they don't even use it, which opens more possibilities of stat gains, like more Special Attack, or straight up defences. May go that latter with Nova but the other 2 gonna do some calculating. May take awhile, but this team is worth it... ESPECIALLY since both Echo and Miyu high five you! SO ADORABLE!! :hype:

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Thread Owner
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
PkmnGO Team
I finished catching all the legendaries in the Ultra Wormholes! :winner: :win:
And I caught a shiny Abomasnow and shiny Cruslte! :coool:

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Thread Owner
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
PkmnGO Team
Also sorry I wasn't able to reply yesterday... for some odd reason the site would not start up. Glad it's back up and running. Also Merry Christmas! :D
I know, this morning I contacted our host because the site was inaccessible... they told me that they had some problems with the DNS records but they solved everything :yeahyeah:

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Thread Owner
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
PkmnGO Team
lol When I saw it I thought it was discontinued. Glad I checked this morning, this site is like a new Miiverse... except with Pokemon.
The site has already 3 years and I think it will be here for a lot of years XD

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Thread Owner
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
PkmnGO Team
Found and caught a shiny Lombre XDD (I hope to find another one so I can evolve one of them XDD)

EDIT: after 3 minutes I caught a Hippowdon (male) shiny!! :winner: :win:
EDIT: got Nuzleaf shiny!!
EDIT: Magcargo shiny!!
EDIT: another Abomasnow shiny XDD
EDIT: got another Nuzleaf XD (when I'll get a Leafstone I'll evolve it >_<'')
EDIT: evolved Nuzleaf and caught Altaria and Yanmega!

Last edited:

lxMattAranxl

Gardevoir Trainer
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Gardevoir
You been busy! lol I may do shiny hunting soon, but till then gonna work on my Pokedex when I can. Glad the game is with Pokemon Bank, but... kinda wish there was a National Dex on USUM already... Pokemon Bank's Dex don't count since it doesn't do Sun and Moon's and USUM's Dex.

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Thread Owner
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
PkmnGO Team
You been busy! lol I may do shiny hunting soon, but till then gonna work on my Pokedex when I can. Glad the game is with Pokemon Bank, but... kinda wish there was a National Dex on USUM already... Pokemon Bank's Dex don't count since it doesn't do Sun and Moon's and USUM's Dex.
I love the Ultra Wormhole feature XDDD
And... I agree with you... >_> I completed the Livingdex in Sun but... it was a little... disappointing not having them all in a dex...

lxMattAranxl

Gardevoir Trainer
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Gardevoir
DESPERATLY need to give Mantine Surfing a break for awhile... I just made a imposibly high score of 151,995 on the Master Course! I seem to break the score every now and then for the Hyper and Master courses for Beach Points!

... On the plus side I nabbed 50 Beach Points. :p

*EDIT* There needs to be a leaderboards. Want to see how many fare with this surfing. Could be really cool to try and beat records, and I mean on the actual game. Y NINTENDO NO ADD LEADERBOARD FOR SURF? o_O

*EDIT EDIT* I just made 157,769 now in Hyper!! THIS IS INSANE!! :winner: :win:

Anyone want to know how one can pull these off let me know, I'll gladly tell you a cool trick (though timing and speed is key.) on how to get that high of score (though... not sure why, considering you don't get much besides a surfing Pikachu...)

Last edited:

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Thread Owner
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
PkmnGO Team
DESPERATLY need to give Mantine Surfing a break for awhile... I just made a imposibly high score of 151,995 on the Master Course! I seem to break the score every now and then for the Hyper and Master courses for Beach Points!

... On the plus side I nabbed 50 Beach Points. :p

*EDIT* There needs to be a leaderboards. Want to see how many fare with this surfing. Could be really cool to try and beat records, and I mean on the actual game. Y NINTENDO NO ADD LEADERBOARD FOR SURF? o_O

*EDIT EDIT* I just made 157,769 now in Hyper!! THIS IS INSANE!! :winner: :win:

Anyone want to know how one can pull these off let me know, I'll gladly tell you a cool trick (though timing and speed is key.) on how to get that high of score (though... not sure why, considering you don't get much besides a surfing Pikachu...)
After I got Surfing Pikachu and "Over the Gyarados" I stopped to go catch the Pokémon in the Ultra Wrmhole XD

About the Leaderboard.... I doubt a Pokémon game used something like that... but we can always create one here in the forums XD

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Thread Owner
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
PkmnGO Team
True, but sadly we can't post images of them... But seriously, Nintendo... you do it to ranked battles, what is the point of points? o_O Surfing Pikachu's cool, but it has no surf board! D:
You Can always make a photo and submit it here xD

Got my whole team Lv 100 and Hyper Trained! :D Gonna go through movesets and see which will work on whom. Guess those 2 Gold Caps came in handy. XD
Congrats!

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Thread Owner
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
PkmnGO Team
How do I make a photo? Also thanks. :) Doing the Battle Tree now to see how well I fare and so far well. :) Double Battles are too fun. :p
With a phone... Sadly there isn't a way to Save the records in other ways...

I haven't sarted the Battle tree... But in sun I was near the 50 wins :cry3:

Top Bottom