1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

USUM Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon Recent Happenings

Discussion in 'Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon' started by Christmas May, Nov 16, 2017.

1. Online

Christmas May Demon Buster Trainee Staff Member Admin Pokémon Trainer Wiki Contributor

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Pikachu and Rayquaza
    PkmnGO Team:
    Like previous threads, you may use this thread to post your adventures of the game, or you may start your own thread on the Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon board :old:

I'm still waiting for my copy of Ultra Sun (it will arrive tomorrow) and I can't wait to battle in the Battle Agency!! :hype::hype:
  2. Online

Christmas May Demon Buster Trainee Staff Member Admin Pokémon Trainer Wiki Contributor

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Pikachu and Rayquaza
    PkmnGO Team:
    Seems that the Own Tempo Rockruff and Dusk Form Lycanroc can breed to get you more Own Tempo Rockruff (so the event Rockruff is shiny lock but the breedings can be shiny and can evolve into Dusk Form)
  3. Online

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Pikachu and Rayquaza
    PkmnGO Team:
    USUM Pokemon Bank Support Coming "Late November"... well, I can wait that little XDD (we can trade from SM so we are fine for now XD)
  4. Online

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Pikachu and Rayquaza
    PkmnGO Team:
    I defeated the League and obtained the Key Stone!!! Now my Metagross can mega evolve!! :winner: :win:

TOPSITES

Pokemon Trainer Topsite PPN Top 50 PokéTerra Topsite