1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ORAS Zoroark will be distributed at GAME stores in the UK from Friday until November 26, 2015

Discussion in 'Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire' started by Nightmare May, Nov 4, 2015.

1. Online

Nightmare May Demon Buster Trainee Staff Member Admin Pokémon Trainer Wiki Contributor

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Pikachu and Rayquaza
    PkmnGO Team:
    The official website confirmed that the Zoroark event (that is now available via Nintendo Network in North America - read the news here) will start in the UK this friday, November 6 until November 26, 2015.
    Zoroark will be available at participating Game stores from November 6, 2015 until November 26, 2015 and via Nintendo Network in Pokémon X, Y and Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire.
    xs_zoroark_screen[1].jpg
    Level: 50
    Ability: Illusion
    Moves: Sludge Bomb, Dark Pulse, Flamethrower and Sucker Punch.
    Ball: Ultra Ball

Source: official website
  2. Offline

Shinso Vampire Nagato First Ancestor Staff Member Section Mod Pokémon Trainer

Generation Started:
    3rd Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Gardevoir & Meloetta
    PkmnGO Team:
    Oh it's also for XY need to get it there also! Sucks that it's in a Ultra Ball, I would have loved to have it in a Cherish Ball...But for what attacks it knows I can't complain...too much...
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  3. Online

Nightmare May Demon Buster Trainee Staff Member Admin Pokémon Trainer Wiki Contributor

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Pikachu and Rayquaza
    PkmnGO Team:
    This is what the official website says :yesyes: so I hope it will be the same here in Italy :yesyes:

The Cherish is good only to know that the Pokémon is an event :yesyes: (but I never cared about that asd)
  4. Offline

Generation Started:
    3rd Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Gardevoir & Meloetta
    PkmnGO Team:
    Italy? So that's where you're from I kind of wondered where in you Europe you lived. About 6-7 years ago I actually went to Italy for about an hour...never left the airport sadly cause we were only there for a connection flight to Greece.
  5. Online

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Pikachu and Rayquaza
    PkmnGO Team:
    Yes asd I live there
    If you will come here again in Italy I suggest you to eat a pizza :LOL: :lol:
  6. Offline

Generation Started:
    3rd Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Gardevoir & Meloetta
    PkmnGO Team:
    I intend to asd

TOPSITES

Pokemon Trainer Topsite PPN Top 50 PokéTerra Topsite FireChao Topsites