1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fan Comics Yu-Gi-Oh 4E

Discussion in 'Smeargle's Gallery' started by TintjeMadelintje101, Apr 13, 2017.

?

Do you like Yu-Gi-Oh?

1. Yes I like it but don't watch it

50.0%
  2. Yes and I watch it

50.0%
  3. Meh.. a little

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. No I don't like it at all

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Moderators: unownzone
  1. Offline

TintjeMadelintje101 Trainer Pokémon Trainer

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Lugia and Typhlosion
    Hey there everyone, as I've thought about an offering of adding my Yu-Gi-Oh fan comic in the fan zone here... I decided why the heck not.
    So here is the fan comic, just as a little warning, the first few pages are kinda crap since... well I wasn't that good in drawing manga yet xD the later chapters are allot better and I've improved allot in drawing over the coarse of this manga xD

I hope you'll enjoy, I'll put an update in the comment section if I've added a new page :D

Chapters:

Chapter 1
  2. Offline

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Lugia and Typhlosion
    (for the pol I chose 'yes and I watch it'! Since I really like the anime and also play the card game from time to time >-<
  3. Offline

Nightmare May Demon Buster Trainee Staff Member Admin Pokémon Trainer Wiki Contributor

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Pikachu and Rayquaza
    PkmnGO Team:
    I can't wait to see some new pages!! :hype:
    That Cyber Dragon is really well made!! :clapclap:

I pushed the "Yes I like it but don't watch it" since I prefer to read the manga (I have read Yu-Gi-Oh!, GX and Transcend Game -> I want to watch the movie of this last one :hype::hype:)
  4. Offline

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Lugia and Typhlosion
    I'm currently working on the other pages we've made a storyboard of xD and thx, that Cyber Dragon was a pain in the ass to draw xD

Ah cool, I haven't read the manga honestly, I only check out some pages or research for this manga xD
  5. Offline

Nightmare May Demon Buster Trainee Staff Member Admin Pokémon Trainer Wiki Contributor

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Pikachu and Rayquaza
    PkmnGO Team:
    The Yu-Gi-Oh manga is really interesting and sometimes a little dark so I really liked it. GX is a little more lighter and is totally different from the TV series version but it's interesting. If you already watched the first season I doubt you'll read again everything from the beginning but I think that this maga is a good one to re-read many times :yesyes:
  6. Offline

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Lugia and Typhlosion
    Oh I'll put in on my 'to read' list :dance: :happydance:sounds interesting.
    I've basically watched almost all seasons, the one I barely watched is GX since.... well I kinda didn't like how it went, and skipped alloooot of episodes and then finally a big skip to the end :lole2:
Moderators: unownzone

TOPSITES

Pokemon Trainer Topsite PPN Top 50 PokéTerra Topsite FireChao Topsites