1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SM Your thoughts and impressions on Sun and Moon

Discussion in 'Sun and Moon' started by Nightmare May, Nov 28, 2016.

1. Offline

Nightmare May Demon Buster Trainee Staff Member Admin Pokémon Trainer Wiki Contributor

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Pikachu and Rayquaza
    PkmnGO Team:
    What did you think about the game? Did you like it or did you not like it? What specifically did you like or not like about it? How do you think it compares to other Pokemon games?

As for me, I really liked it! The story is really good and the characters are great! At first I hated Hau but... I think he is really nice (and he always jump XDD) and Lillie... I was sad when he went to Kanto but... I hope to see her again! I think she is the best character of the game!
    The only thing that I was "please do it!" was when Lusamine fused with the UB... I wanted to battle against her and not her team but... well... that's ok too I think (Beast Mother was really strong after all!)
    The difficulty is good, finally the wild trainers don't have useless Pokémon at level 25-30 XDDD
    Finally... the lag of the double battles is something that I hope they will solve in future games...
    And if I have to compare it with other Pokémon games... uhm, I think it's one of the best Pokémon games I played (Ruby/Sapphire and Black/White are for me ones that I like the most and now I'll add to the list even Sun/Moon)
  2. Offline

Shiny_Pikachu Electric Trainer Pokémon Trainer

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Pikachu, Froslass
    PkmnGO Team:
    I love the game, I was really pleased with the difficulty and the new designs of the mons. I hate the encounter rate, it's absolutely ridiculous that I can encounter a mon by only taking one step. Another thing I really dislike is the catch rate, I must have spent tons and tons of money on balls just for the wild mons to break lose even though they are in the red and have (sometimes) status ailments.

These games are definitely one of the best games in the series.
  3. Offline

Nightmare May Demon Buster Trainee Staff Member Admin Pokémon Trainer Wiki Contributor

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Pikachu and Rayquaza
    PkmnGO Team:
    Is it only me that when I find a mon, I toss the ball and catch them at the first try without doing a battle? (I made the battles before the league but not now...)
  4. Offline

Diehl I'm back... I guess Staff Member Section Mod Pokémon Trainer

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Emolga and Zapdos
    PkmnGO Team:
    Well, when using Quick Balls I do it (and it works), but I've never tried with other type of ball.
  5. Offline

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Pikachu and Rayquaza
    PkmnGO Team:
    Quick balls, Dusk Ball and Dive Ball (on water types) work really great if you don't want to weaken the target XD

TOPSITES

Pokemon Trainer Topsite PPN Top 50 PokéTerra Topsite FireChao Topsites