1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Your favourite console

Discussion in 'Videogames' started by Diehl, Apr 16, 2016.

Moderators: Phazon
  1. Offline

Diehl Online more often since last week Staff Member Section Mod Pokémon Trainer

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Emolga and Zapdos
    PkmnGO Team:
    Here we go with another thread. asd

So, please, tell me what is your favourite video-game console (you can tell "a PC" if you want...) and why.

I start:
    It was very hard to decide, 'cause I have some special feeling about every single video-game console I ever had.

The SNES was the first one, unforgettable. The Nintendo 64 makes me go back to the time when "I was hipster before it was cool" (as all my friends used to have a Playstation, or even a Playstation 2). The Playstation 2 remember me some old "gearhead" friends with which, I used to play the endurance races of Gran Turismo 4. The Playstation 3, well, it's recent and I don't have to much to talk about.

But, after all this useless speech, I'd have to say: Nintendo DS.

Before the dual-screen Nintendo Machine, I've never had a portable console (to be honest, I had never played a portable console), so when I bought it, I was hoping to like it, afraid I could have spend much money with a console I was play for a couple of days and totally forget after this.

But happily, I was wrong. I never got tired of the Nintendo DS, even six years later, I still playing it. The DS introduced me to a new world of gaming, makes me met new series, and even better, makes me re-being fan of old series like Sonic (thanks to Sonic Rush) and, for sure, Pokémon (thanks to Pokémon White, with a little help of the Pokémon BW anime, to be honest). So, that is why the NIntendo DS is my choice.
  2. Offline

Perico Trainer Pokémon Trainer

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    It has to be the first one I got, Playstation. Best childhood memories, I guess. Had all the time to play, nothing to worry about, "infinite" worlds to get lost in... But yes, it's my favourite one just because of the memories. Game Boy was great too, but not many friends had it. On the other hand, we could spend hours playing Playstation because I had 2 controllers + the ones they brought.
  3. Offline

May Demon Buster Trainee Staff Member Admin Pokémon Trainer Wiki Contributor

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Pikachu and Rayquaza
    PkmnGO Team:
    Nostalgia will tell me to say "Game Boy Pocket" because this was my first portable console (the first console was the Sega Mega Drive) but my favorite is the DS. I played it a lot because it can load DS games and Advance ones.
    At second place we have the 3DS because I really love the 3D effects and I love portable consoles and the third place goes to the Vita. The screen is really awesome and the graphic of the games is good :yesyes:

But we can't forget the PC asd the best console we can dream of XD we can draw with tablets, play games with high resolution (no lag)... do everything...
    Ok, I will stop this PC Master race now roftl
  4. Offline

Shinso Vampire Nagato First Ancestor Staff Member Section Mod Pokémon Trainer

Generation Started:
    3rd Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Gardevoir & Meloetta
    PkmnGO Team:
    I'm at a tie between PC MASTER RACE and PS Vita
  5. Offline

Phazon Trainer Staff Member Section Mod Pokémon Trainer

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Either Snes, N64 or PS2 for me
  6. Offline

Carly Apple Thai and Swedish Ancestry Pokémon Trainer

Generation Started:
    6th Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Vulpix, Ninetales, Articuno
    Playstation Vita or Wii U, toss up between those two!
    Both have great games and I use for different lifestyle changes, within myself.
Moderators: Phazon

TOPSITES

Pokemon Trainer Topsite PPN Top 50 PokéTerra Topsite FireChao Topsites