1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Will Pokemon Go harm the sales of Sun & Moon?

Discussion in 'Sun and Moon' started by Diehl, Jul 25, 2016.

Pokémon World Championship 2017

1. Offline

Diehl Online more often since last week Staff Member Section Mod Pokémon Trainer

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Emolga and Zapdos
    PkmnGO Team:
    Hello trainers, I saw a thread like this in another forum and decided to bring it here to listen (or read) to your opinion.
    Do you think that Pokémon Go could harm the sales of Sun & Moon?

Personally, I think it won't, as the public who is in a"hype" about Pokémon Go is different from who is waiting for Sun & Moon. I mean, in general, who is looking for Sun & Moon are the fans who actually usually play the Pokémon games, while many of the people who are playing Pokémon Go were out of the Pokémon universe for a long time. In other words, I don't think that the people who where looking for Sun & Moon will give up of the game to only play Pokémon Go.
  2. Offline

May Demon Buster Trainee Staff Member Admin Pokémon Trainer Wiki Contributor

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Pikachu and Rayquaza
    PkmnGO Team:
    That's a good question... Pokémon GO already helped a lot and many old games (Red, Blue and Yellow became best sellers on Amazon and Nintendo started an eShop sale with those titles -> http://www.pokemon-trainer.com/threads/pokemon-summer-nintendo-eshop-sale.1482/ )
    And the used games prices went up from 100% to 200% (source here)
    [​IMG][​IMG]

So, for sure if there's new fans that want to play the main series (or old fans that will return to the series), the new games are the best to do that :yesyes: (and, Sun/Moon Double Pack with Stealbook are really high in the Amzon chart :yesyes: https://www.amazon.com/best-sellers-video-games/zgbs/videogames )
  3. Offline

valle Trainer Pokémon Trainer

Generation Started:
    2nd Generation
    PkmnGO Team:
    i dont think people that doesnt own a 3ds will buy it after playing go
  4. Offline

May Demon Buster Trainee Staff Member Admin Pokémon Trainer Wiki Contributor

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Pikachu and Rayquaza
    PkmnGO Team:
    But they can always buy the console and pre-order the game :yesyes2: :sisi2:
  5. Offline

valle Trainer Pokémon Trainer

Generation Started:
    2nd Generation
    PkmnGO Team:
    asdasdasd i hope so. pokemon s and m with the changes to the classic format can bring a lot of new gamer to the brand

Users found this page by searching for:

1. pokemon sales

TOPSITES

Pokemon Trainer Topsite PPN Top 50 PokéTerra Topsite FireChao Topsites