1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anime Who is your most loved/hated anime character?

Discussion in 'Anime & Manga' started by ..., Dec 12, 2016.

1. Offline

... Pokemon Legend Staff Member Section Mod Pokémon Trainer

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Mega Charizard X
    PkmnGO Team:
    Let us know who you love or despise the most with good reasoning.

I can't really say who I like/love the most, but one of my most hated characters (and I think alot of people agree) is sakura haruno from the Naruto series.

the reason why I despise her is because she is just one-dimensional, I mean she's got sasuke on her mind despite him trying to kill her 2 or 3 times, yet Naruto saves her and is dedicated to her and is with her at most times.

I got annoyed when sasuke and sakura had a child, but at the same time it's a silver lining with Naruto and Hinata.

It's kinda like kishimoto just said "fine sakura, you want sasuke? here's sasuke!"
  2. Online

Christmas May Demon Buster Trainee Staff Member Admin Pokémon Trainer Wiki Contributor

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Pikachu and Rayquaza
    PkmnGO Team:
    Well, I agree with you about Sakura but I still don't hate her.

I think that I have some characters that I hate but with all the manga that I have read I forgot some of them. But one of them is Hana Asakura from Shaman King: Flowers. Hana, the main character is more a brat instead of someone who have a brain... I really disliked reading flowers because of him...
    And about the ones that I love... there's a lot XD so I think that if I start now I won't end that soon XD
  3. Offline

Sonu Mega trainer Pokémon Trainer

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Pikachu and Greninja
    I loved goku he is my favorite character!
  4. Offline

Shinso Vampire Nagato First Ancestor Staff Member Section Mod Pokémon Trainer

Generation Started:
    3rd Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Gardevoir & Meloetta
    PkmnGO Team:
    The character I love the most has to be Kaede from Elfen Lied. She's strong, she's beautiful, she'll protect those precious to her even if it means certain death...
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List

TOPSITES

Pokemon Trainer Topsite PPN Top 50 PokéTerra Topsite