1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Who is your Digimon Partner?

Discussion in 'Anime & Manga' started by Shinso Vampire Nagato, Sep 29, 2016.

1. Offline

Shinso Vampire Nagato First Ancestor Staff Member Section Mod Pokémon Trainer

Generation Started:
    3rd Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Gardevoir & Meloetta
    PkmnGO Team:
    As of late quite a bit of Digimon has been happening in a short amount of time! So why don't we discuss something related but not about the shows, games, or manga!

Who would be you Digimon Partner?

For me it's Dorumon line!
    Dorumon.jpg Dorugoramon.jpg DoruGreymon.jpg Dorugoramon_dm.png Alphamon.jpg
    Dorumon is a Rookie level fox like Digimon, who Digivolves to Dorugoramon a flying raptor, and to then DoruGreymon a dragon.
    He has 2 Mega forms possible, Dorugoramon a gigantic dragon which is the standard Mega, but he can go beyond and Digivolve into Alphamon an incredibly powerful Digimon who is the opposite of Omnimon. Alphamon can still Digivolve further into his Ouryuken Mode, a Mode where he wields a blade with the power a Mega Digimon!
    Alphamon_ouryuken_tri.png
    So who'd your Digimon Partner?
  2. Offline

May Demon Buster Trainee Staff Member Admin Pokémon Trainer Wiki Contributor

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Pikachu and Rayquaza
    PkmnGO Team:
    For sure it's Veedramon (Zeromaru - Zero) :yesyes2: :sisi2: because I really liked him in the manga and I like his evolutions in the game! He is really cool! :hype:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. who is your digimon partner forum

TOPSITES

Pokemon Trainer Topsite PPN Top 50 PokéTerra Topsite FireChao Topsites