1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Music Which language do you prefer your music in?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Christmas May, Sep 25, 2016.

Moderators: ...
  1. Online

Christmas May Demon Buster Trainee Staff Member Admin Pokémon Trainer Wiki Contributor

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Pikachu and Rayquaza
    PkmnGO Team:
    Which language do you prefer your music in? You prefer them in your language or in another language? You prefer to understand the lyrics or you don't care about them?

I don't like Italian music... I liked it some years ago but... it's getting worse every year.... so I prefer everything else :yesyes: I really like Japanese music because it's really great (even if I don't understand the lyrics XD) and English ones (not all of them but a lot of them)
  2. Offline

Diehl As consistent as a Honda engine Staff Member Section Mod Pokémon Trainer

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Emolga and Zapdos
    PkmnGO Team:
    I prefer to understand the lyrics, so most of the musics I like are in these languages: English, Portuguese* or Spanish. Okay, I'm not an expert in English or Spanish, but usually I can figure out what are being singing. I think I can say my playlist is 90% English, 7% Portuguese, 2% Spanish, 1% other languages.

*Brazilian Portuguese only, because the European Portuguese accent sounds so strange to us, Brazilians, so I don't like music from Portugal.

The "cool thing" about the musics in English language, is that people from any part of the world sing in English, for example I can remember of "The Cardigans", from Sweden, and Within Temptation, from Netherlands.

But I also enjoy one or another music in another languages, like French or German (German rock is cool, because they make musics even for football clubs lol).

I'm not very familiar with Italian music, so I can not talk about them ... The one I remember is "50 Mila" I heard in PES 2011. xD

Japanese music...
    Well, as I'm "the different guy" in these forums, I've to say that I don't like japanese music. Okay, as I said above, may I can enjoy one or another, but in general I don't like the phonetics of the japanese language, probably because I don't know a single word in japaneses. So I don't like the japanese music.
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  3. Online

Christmas May Demon Buster Trainee Staff Member Admin Pokémon Trainer Wiki Contributor

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Pikachu and Rayquaza
    PkmnGO Team:
    Oh! I really like "The Cardigans"!

That's the perfect example of the Italian music that I don't like :crash:
  4. Offline

Diehl As consistent as a Honda engine Staff Member Section Mod Pokémon Trainer

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Emolga and Zapdos
    PkmnGO Team:
    xD

Well, I don't know what they are singing (neither I mind in search for a translation, cause it is not my type of music), but based in the voice tone, it's something sad... So I don't understand why they used it in a Football game. :uhmm:
Moderators: ...

TOPSITES

Pokemon Trainer Topsite PPN Top 50 PokéTerra Topsite