1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Which is your favourite starter?

Discussion in 'General Pokémon VG' started by Diehl, Apr 11, 2016.

1. Offline

Diehl As consistent as a Honda engine Staff Member Section Mod Pokémon Trainer

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Emolga and Zapdos
    PkmnGO Team:
    G'Day trainers!

First of all, I don't really know if there already exists a thread related about this topic, so if it is, I'm sorry for spamming here.

Anyway, in almost every Pokémon forums around the Internet you can find a thread about "Which is the worst starter Pokémon?"... But, why talk about the things we dislike when we can talk about the things we like? So I'd like to know which is your favourite starter Pokémon?

Here is the mine:
    Despite the fact that I think Snivy is the best looking starter, I think I'd have to say that Squirtle is my favourite starter.

[​IMG]

It because, for me, the guy who thinks the best battle strategy is always attack and don't care bout natures and these kind of things, the Squirtle was the best. Using Squirtle (I mean, Blastoise), I was able to fight against Grass types and Electric types and win without so many difficulties (thanks to bite). So, that is why I choose Squirtle.

[​IMG]
  2. Offline

Christmas May Demon Buster Trainee Staff Member Admin Pokémon Trainer Wiki Contributor

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Pikachu and Rayquaza
    PkmnGO Team:
    This is a difficult question :yesyes:
    But thinking about the evolutions and everything I think that my favorite is Piplup :yesyes: he is really cute and I really like his final evolution :yesyes:
    At second place there's Pikachu (I consider him a starter because he is one in Yellow) because I really like him: cute, cute and cute!
    And finally there's Totodile :yesyes: this one because it's cute and really funny!
  3. Offline

Shinso Vampire Nagato First Ancestor Staff Member Section Mod Pokémon Trainer

Generation Started:
    3rd Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Gardevoir & Meloetta
    PkmnGO Team:
    Definitely a tough one...I'm between Fennekin and Treecko!

Treeko was my very first starter Pokemon and I always like Grovyle's design! And with Mega Sceptile now It goes to almost the top if it wasn't that Braixen is too adorable! (I might be a guy but I'm a sucker for adorable things at times...)
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List

TOPSITES

Pokemon Trainer Topsite PPN Top 50 PokéTerra Topsite