1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What's an old arcade game you miss?

Discussion in 'Videogames' started by May, Feb 12, 2017.

Pokémon World Championship 2017

Moderators: Phazon
  1. Offline

May Demon Buster Trainee Staff Member Admin Pokémon Trainer Wiki Contributor

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Pikachu and Rayquaza
    PkmnGO Team:
    Where I live, Arcades are practically dead, or anyway have only old games (in Japan new Arcade games are released quite often) so there is some old arcade game that you miss??
    I don't miss them since many of them are released on Steam and are easy to find with emulators :yesyes:
  2. Offline

Phazon Trainer Staff Member Section Mod Pokémon Trainer

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    New Zealand Story!

I think there is a DS remake, I'll have to check but I loved playing that at an outdoor swimming center.
  3. Offline

Diehl Online more often since last week Staff Member Section Mod Pokémon Trainer

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Emolga and Zapdos
    PkmnGO Team:
    As you could expect, I miss a racing game! Most precisely, Indy 500, by SEGA.

When I was little, I used to play this game every single time I went with my mom to the local shopping center, in the old arcade section.

Nowadays, the arcade zone of the shopping center (after we lived like 10~15 years without an arcade zone in that shopping center) have Fast and Furious as its only racing machine (which I have never played, to be honest), and the IndyCar series never got a great game again, so that's I miss the old Indy 500 too much.
Moderators: Phazon

TOPSITES

Pokemon Trainer Topsite PPN Top 50 PokéTerra Topsite FireChao Topsites