1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What places in the world would you like to visit?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Christmas May, Jun 27, 2017.

Moderators: ...
  1. Offline

Christmas May Demon Buster Trainee Staff Member Admin Pokémon Trainer Wiki Contributor

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Pikachu and Rayquaza
    PkmnGO Team:
    Anyone have anywhere in the world they would like to travel to one day?

I want to go to Japan becuase there's a lot of Pokémon centers (good bye money XD), food and a lot of interesting places :yesyes2: :sisi2:
    but I like traveling so everywhere is fine asd
  2. Offline

unownzone Classy Pokemon Trainer Staff Member Section Mod Pokémon Trainer

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Darkrai, Lucario, Blaziken
    PkmnGO Team:
    I always wanted to visit Venice, Italy because of the 5th movie roftl Pokemon Heroes: Latios and Latias
    Alto Mare, the city in the movie was based on Venice, and it's shown so beautifully on film. The chase scenes really brought out the beautiful life of living in a water city, and I always wanted to visit one in real life asd

Another place I want to visit is Japan. I've been to Kyoto, Nara and Osaka so specifically, I want to try Tokyo, Sapporo and Okinawa. Each because of the outstanding city, the snow festival and amazing vacation spot for relaxation.:yesyes:

I also want to visit the mountains in Italy and Switzerland. I heard the train rides there are awesome XD Additionally, I really want to see the Dolomites because I have a beautiful jigsaw puzzle of it :lole2:

Finally, I'll mention Norway because of its fjords. In Giratina and the Sky Warrior, there's a beautiful mountain formation created by a glacier :yeahyeah:
    They say it was based on sognefjord of Norway, so I really want to see that too :sbav:

I want to visit a lot more places of course, but these are the ones at the top of my head that are also inspired by Pokemon asd
  3. Offline

Diehl As consistent as a Honda engine Staff Member Section Mod Pokémon Trainer

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Emolga and Zapdos
    PkmnGO Team:
    - The UK: 'Cause this is the "home" of the real motor racing, so how couldn't I wish to visit a place like this?

- Tierra Del Fuego (Argentina/Chile): Some say this is one of the most beautiful places in all the earth, besides I always wished to see/feel how snow is like.

- Iceland: Someday I listened to a podcast talking about traveling to Iceland... It sounds like an amazing place to visit.

- New Zealand: From beaches to snowy mountains... Sounds amazing!
  4. Offline

Christmas May Demon Buster Trainee Staff Member Admin Pokémon Trainer Wiki Contributor

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Pikachu and Rayquaza
    PkmnGO Team:
    The Alto Mare one is much better... I lived near Venice so sometimes I used to go there and it's not that awesome... for a tourist maybe it's something nice to see... the first time I went there I wasn't that impressed...
    And the prices are really horrible :omg: a pizza near Rialto was 15 euro while usually (everywhere else not in Venice) is 4,50 :omg::omg:
  5. Offline

unownzone Classy Pokemon Trainer Staff Member Section Mod Pokémon Trainer

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Darkrai, Lucario, Blaziken
    PkmnGO Team:
    Haha yeah I've heard that Venice isn't as romantic and amazing as people imagine it to be, but I still want to see what it's like :yesyes2: :sisi2:
Moderators: ...

TOPSITES

Pokemon Trainer Topsite PPN Top 50 PokéTerra Topsite