1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What kind of Pokémon merchandise do you collect?

Discussion in 'General Pokémon discussion' started by May, May 24, 2016.

Pokémon World Championship 2017

Moderators: Phazon
  1. Offline

May Demon Buster Trainee Staff Member Admin Pokémon Trainer Wiki Contributor

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Pikachu and Rayquaza
    PkmnGO Team:
    Since there's a lot of different collectors out there: so what kind og Pokémon merchandise do you collect?
    And you collect different types of Pokémon or you prefer to collect everything about your favorite Pokémon?

I really love to collect plushes :hype: they are really cute asd
    I love to collect different kinds of Pokémon (but Pikachu is always good XDD) so for now I have a Pikachu, Jirachi, Celebi, Rayquaza, Mega Rayquaza and a Victini :yesyes:
    (in June I plan to buy the 20th Anniversary Manaphy :yesyes: )
  2. Offline

Diehl Online more often since last week Staff Member Section Mod Pokémon Trainer

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Emolga and Zapdos
    PkmnGO Team:
    Well, I don't have a properly collection.

I have just some assorted stuff. Like, some poke-dolls (that plastic miniatures), some TCG cards (I've never played a TCG match, but some years ago a friend of mine gave me some TGC cards, and also, I don't remember exactly when, but I think it was like 10 years ago, I've found two TGC cards lost on the street when I was taking a walk).

When I was younger I used to have many Pokémon shirts, but now I don't have them anymore.
Moderators: Phazon

TOPSITES

Pokemon Trainer Topsite PPN Top 50 PokéTerra Topsite FireChao Topsites