1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What is your choice? Serena (anime) or Y (Pokespe)?

Discussion in 'Pokémon Special' started by Goldpokespe, Jun 10, 2017.

?

What is your choice? Serena (anime) or Y (Pokespe)?

1. Serena

33.3%
  2. Y

66.7%
  1. Offline

Goldpokespe Trainer Pokémon Trainer

Generation Started:
    2nd Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Goodra
    PkmnGO Team:
    I just watched the last episode of the XYZ movie and I thought of Serena(anime) and Y(Pokespe). Althought they are just two different versions of the game but their personality is different:
    - Serena
    2017-06-11-00-15-56-2069127831.jpg
    She is very kind and polite girl, but she can be sassy and mad at some times. She has a passion for fashion and clothes and that why she hates getting dirty and getting soaked in mud. She also has a talent about baking and she is a great Performer. The dream that she chase to become the Kalos Queen. I not so interested to this girl because I not like the type kind, gentle and bland girl like her.
    - Y
    Y_Adventures.png
    This is one of my top Pokegirl. She is very loyal to her friend - X, as she always tried to get him out of his depression every day. Her relationship with her mother is not so well but after being given a Mega Bracelet, she realized that she should be more responsibe and there for must control her temper. She is comfident and good Sky trainer ( I love pokemon that have Sky type) so I love her way better than Serena.
    Well, that just my standpoint. Who do you like more?
    Serena
    2017-06-11-00-15-56-2069127831.jpg
    or Y?
    Y_Adventures.png
  2. Offline

Nightmare May Demon Buster Trainee Staff Member Admin Pokémon Trainer Wiki Contributor

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Pikachu and Rayquaza
    PkmnGO Team:
    For now I haven't watched all the XY anime and haven't read all the XY arc :)cry: I need to read it as soon as possible!!! :argh2:) but my vote will go to Y. In the first chapters I have read she was really caring for the friends and developed really quickly trying to help everyone. And let's be honest, I love when they evolve their Pokémon! Her Greninja seems really powerful!
    Oh! And let's not forget that she gets a mega ring! :old:

TOPSITES

Pokemon Trainer Topsite PPN Top 50 PokéTerra Topsite FireChao Topsites