1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What is he most annoying team or mon you have come across in competitive?

Discussion in 'Competitive' started by Nightmare May, Oct 4, 2015.

1. Offline

Nightmare May Demon Buster Trainee Staff Member Admin Pokémon Trainer Wiki Contributor

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Pikachu and Rayquaza
    PkmnGO Team:
    Tanks.... they are really annoying!
    Umbreon/Snorlax years ago were really annoying (even now!) but now I have to add mega Sableye and Ferrothorn... and Cresselia, Heatran, Landorus-T and Mega Khangaskan :)rage::rage:)
  2. Offline

Shinso Vampire Nagato First Ancestor Staff Member Section Mod Pokémon Trainer

Generation Started:
    3rd Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Gardevoir & Meloetta
    PkmnGO Team:
    Greninja... I hate Greninja in the main games because of these people who just spam and same tactic over and FREAKING OVER!!!:knife::knife:
  3. Offline

Nightmare May Demon Buster Trainee Staff Member Admin Pokémon Trainer Wiki Contributor

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Pikachu and Rayquaza
    PkmnGO Team:
    I like Greninja for this stab movepool but his lack of HP/defense is something that I don't like (that's why I switched for Suicune)
  4. Offline

Generation Started:
    3rd Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Gardevoir & Meloetta
    PkmnGO Team:
    I will admit he has a good Movepool but with Protean and his Speed he is too OP! And even though it has low Defenses it's still high enough to survive a Super-Effective Sharply SP.Attack boosted Leaf Storm from my Serperior...
  5. Offline

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Pikachu and Rayquaza
    PkmnGO Team:
    My Greninja usually gets 1hko after a super effective attack :uhmm:
  6. Offline

Generation Started:
    3rd Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Gardevoir & Meloetta
    PkmnGO Team:
    I know there was something truly wrong with it cause almost nothing survives my Serperior's Leaf Storm especially after a Contrary boost! Greninja was the main reason I lost my place as the strongest trainer at my school...By the time I was able to take it out I was down to just my Gardevoir and he still had Ferrothorn, Brave Bird...I mean Talonflame, Mega Scizor, and some other ubers....
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  7. Offline

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Pikachu and Rayquaza
    PkmnGO Team:
    Well, against a team of ubers you need another team of ubers asd
  8. Offline

Generation Started:
    3rd Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Gardevoir & Meloetta
    PkmnGO Team:
    I know but it's somewhat of a rule I placed on myself to never use Ubers or Legendaries in battles unless me and my opponent are specifically doing that type of battle.
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  9. Offline

Superqami Magnemite, go! Pokémon Trainer

Generation Started:
    3rd Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Greninja
    PkmnGO Team:
    I guess, screw you then. Greninja is my favorite Pokemon, I am bad at VGC and Smogon tiers, I used Greninja a lot in OU and in VGC I never used it but I will soon.. IF I ever make a team (well I suck at every aspect of competitive Pokemon, I am a little better in the TCG since there is not a lot of stuff to remember since some cards get pulled out from legal formats but everything in VGC says, you need to concenterate a lot)
  10. Offline

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Pikachu and Rayquaza
    PkmnGO Team:
    The funny thing is that the official rules don't follow the Smogon rules roftl the official Little Cup was really different and with a lot of Pokémon allowed to join (for example Scyther is banner in the LC for Smogon but not in the official competition)

TOPSITES

Pokemon Trainer Topsite PPN Top 50 PokéTerra Topsite FireChao Topsites