1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What do we look like?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Shinso Vampire Nagato, Nov 9, 2016.

Moderators: ...
  1. Offline

Shinso Vampire Nagato First Ancestor Staff Member Section Mod Pokémon Trainer

Generation Started:
    3rd Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Gardevoir & Meloetta
    PkmnGO Team:
    To anyone outside of the US, what does our government look like from your country? What does the news have to say? Your friends, family, you! What do you have to say about what has happened?
  2. Offline

Christmas May Demon Buster Trainee Staff Member Admin Pokémon Trainer Wiki Contributor

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Pikachu and Rayquaza
    PkmnGO Team:
    Well... it's not perfect here: we can't do a Patreon/donations on Twitch or other things because the treasury is really difficult to understand (well, we can but the law is really old for those who wants to start a business on internet) but... we have pizza and pasta :winner: :win:
    Joke aside... I think that Italy is a really old country for his laws and need a little of innovation :coffee:

You mean about the US elections?
    I wanted Hilary :coffee: I haven't heard good things about Mr. Trump... (racism in first place) so I hope he won't start any war.... :noone: :alone:
  3. Offline

Diehl As consistent as a Honda engine Staff Member Section Mod Pokémon Trainer

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Emolga and Zapdos
    PkmnGO Team:
    Well, as brazilian politics are full of controversies and distrust in like, the last 20 years, I don't think I can talk much about the new US president.

BUT, I'd like to spread a questioning made by Jeremy Clarkson and James May, both formerly presenters of the british TV show Top Gear. "US has like 3000 million people, and those (Trump and Clinton) were the two best you found to be your president?"
    So, yeah, I think both, Trump and Clinton weren't good options, if I was from US I'd probably had vote for Gary Johnson? Don't really know, I don't know who is Johnson, but probably, a better option than the other two.

I just can't be "okay" with a man who told seriously that wanted to build a wall in the border between the US and Mexico, does he seriously thinks the problem of US are the Latin immigrants? Come on, there are bad people from anywhere in the world, which includes, people from US.
    And I won't talk about as how he was "disrespectful" to women...

Anyway, I think it's time to hope (pray) for Trump make a good government, or at least - as May told - not start a war.
Moderators: ...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. what will i look like as a pokemon trainer

TOPSITES

Pokemon Trainer Topsite PPN Top 50 PokéTerra Topsite