1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

VGC WCS2017 won't allow Mega Evolution

Discussion in 'Competitive' started by Nightmare May, Oct 4, 2016.

1. Offline

Nightmare May Demon Buster Trainee Staff Member Admin Pokémon Trainer Wiki Contributor

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Pikachu and Rayquaza
    PkmnGO Team:
    The official website announced some of the new rules that will be used in the new format:
    - Double Battle format is limited to Pokémon that appear in the Alola Region Pokédex (excluding some Legendary and Mythical Pokémon).
    - Use of Mega Stones is not allowed.
    - Only Pokémon that can be obtained in Pokémon Sun and Pokémon Moon may be entered.

What do you think about the ban on the Mega Stones? Are you happy about it or not?
    I have to say that I'm not that happy because I won't be able to use many strong Pokémon but at the same time I'm happy because we will return to see new Pokémon in the meta (before it was always the same ones :yeahyeah:)
    but with this... I think that we won't see Mega Meganium (roftl) or other Mega Evolutions of the starters :cry:

Last edited: Oct 12, 2016
  2. Offline

valle Trainer Pokémon Trainer

Generation Started:
    2nd Generation
    PkmnGO Team:
    Goodbye kanghaskan
  3. Offline

Nightmare May Demon Buster Trainee Staff Member Admin Pokémon Trainer Wiki Contributor

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Pikachu and Rayquaza
    PkmnGO Team:
    roftlroftl we won't see him for a long long time XD only in some online competitions :yesyes:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. wcs2017 메가

TOPSITES

Pokemon Trainer Topsite PPN Top 50 PokéTerra Topsite FireChao Topsites