1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pokémon GO Patch Upcoming update will add New Capture Bonus to increase the odds of catching rare Pokémon

Discussion in 'Pokémon GO' started by Nightmare May, Oct 6, 2016.

1. Offline

Nightmare May Demon Buster Trainee Staff Member Admin Pokémon Trainer Wiki Contributor

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Pikachu and Rayquaza
    PkmnGO Team:
    The official website announced that the next update will include a "Capture Bonus" to increase the odds of catching rare Pokémon.
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
  2. Offline

unownzone Classy Pokemon Trainer Staff Member Section Mod Pokémon Trainer

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Darkrai, Lucario, Blaziken
    PkmnGO Team:
    Well I guess this is good news. They're slowly developing the game. But I don't think it's an update big enough that will bring people back to playing it like when it was released.
  3. Offline

Diehl I'm back... I guess Staff Member Section Mod Pokémon Trainer

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Emolga and Zapdos
    PkmnGO Team:
    I think if they are trying to bring the players back, they should think in something bigger, like introduce Pokémon from newer generation (5th gen), the possibility of trade Pokémon, or even better the possibility of battle against other trainers.
  4. Offline

Nightmare May Demon Buster Trainee Staff Member Admin Pokémon Trainer Wiki Contributor

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Pikachu and Rayquaza
    PkmnGO Team:
    About this update: it will be easier like never before to catch Pidgey and Rattata! :winner: :win:

I agree with you guys :yesyes: this update is interesting but it won't make players return :nono2:
    A thing that will make the players return (and it isn't adding another generation) is do an event for the Birds and Mewtwo/Mew :coffee:
  5. Offline

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Pikachu and Rayquaza
    PkmnGO Team:
    Another future update:
  6. Offline

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Emolga and Zapdos
    PkmnGO Team:
    Good point. But it would depend of how they would do this event, 'cause based on pre-release trailers, the Pokémon GO events would took place in real world locations, such like Times Square... And it would be a problem, 'cause too few people could go to a place like that, I think even that the took more places around the world, it would work that well (I could see they choosing São Paulo and Rio de Janeiro here in Brazil, since americans only know those two cities).
    But it they make something like "From 3:00 to 3:30 GMT, take your cellphone and help the world to defeat Mewtwo", it could work better.

And, I think adding a new generation would be good because, really, almost every Pokémon Go player is sick to go for a walk and stumble in a ocean of Pidgeys and Rattatas... Some Zigzagoons, Bidoofs, Patrats, Bunnelbies would gave a new breath to the game. Or, at least, that is what I think.
  7. Offline

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Pikachu and Rayquaza
    PkmnGO Team:
    I really hope you don't have to go somewhere to get a Pokémon.... but since they already made some exclusive Pokémon (Mr. Mime to Europe, Tauros for NA and so on...) I think that the event will be in real world locations... :yeahyeah:
    but I really hope that it will be the second one you wrote
    I like this one because I really DON'T want to go a tot of Km away to catch a Pokémon... I can live without Mewtwo or Mew in my GO game if they have to do it like that. :uhm: I already have a lot of them in my main game

For sure it will be good... but we haven't finished the first one and people already talk about the second one?? :uhmm: They still need to add the trades and battles... :noone: :alone:

And about the Gym training... I really don't care. I have ONE gym at 10km from home :)rage2:) and I don't stop that much to fight it.
  8. Offline

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Emolga and Zapdos
    PkmnGO Team:
    Yeah, that was my biggest disillusion with GO, the totally leak of interaction with other players. When I saw the idea behind Pokémon GO for the first time, I thought that the game could be a great way to meet new people, make new friends, but the reality turned in other way.
  9. Offline

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Pikachu and Rayquaza
    PkmnGO Team:
    :suspect: a great way to hope that no one see you so that you don't meet people and don't talk to them asd
  10. Offline

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Pikachu and Rayquaza
    PkmnGO Team:
    The upcoming update with all those features is starting to go live:
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • List

TOPSITES

Pokemon Trainer Topsite PPN Top 50 PokéTerra Topsite FireChao Topsites