Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Pikachu, Rayquaza and Zeraora
PkmnGO Team
Tomorrow is the day of the great final, who are going to win France or Portugal?

Maybe France can look favourite, it is playing at home, with all the support of the public and played better over the competition. BUT...

I think Portugal is going to win! The team led by Cristiano Ronaldo faced many adversities over the competition and at several moments seemed to be unable to qualify to the next round.

It remember me a history from another UEFA Euro Cup, the one from 2004, when the very same Portugal, playing at home, with a great team succumbed in the great final, being defeated by a surprising Greece.

Will tomorrow be the "redemption day" for Portugal, or will it be the day of the third triumph of the French team? My intuition says that the Portugal's time finally come, but only the future will says if it is right.
I will watch the match tomorrow (ok, today asd) but I don't know for who to cheer... I don't like that much Portugal since it won only one match and tied all the others... and for France... they are really neutral to me... so I wish good luck to both of the teams :clapclap:

Diehl

As consistent as a Honda engine
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Emolga and Zapdos
PkmnGO Team
And one more time a football cup was decided in a "fairy tale" way.

France had the best team, the support of the crowd, while all that Portugal had was Cristiano Ronaldo. But Ronaldo, was forced to leave the pitch early in the first half of the match, injuried.

France had the control of the match, but suddenly, Portugal's goalkepper, Rui Patrício turned on a wall, saving all the shoots "fired by the France army", and in the very attempt that he failed, the post saved Portugal.

Than we had the extra time, where the star of the substitute, Éder, shone, when in one of the rare Portugal offensive moves, he mamaged a perfect shoot and scored the most important goal of the history of Portugal's football team.

Twelve years before the disaster of the "Estádio da Luz" (Stadium of the Light), Portugal won. A fairy tale story, for the redemption day.

I fell sorry for the French people, the French players, but in the end, all this "drama" is what made us to love sports.

Congratulations Portugal!

Sent from my BLU DASH M using Tapatalk

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Thread Owner
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Pikachu, Rayquaza and Zeraora
PkmnGO Team
And one more time a football cup was decided in a "fairy tale" way.

France had the best team, the support of the crowd, while all that Portugal had was Cristiano Ronaldo. But Ronaldo, was forced to leave the pitch early in the first half of the match, injuried.

France had the control of the match, but suddenly, Portugal's goalkepper, Rui Patrício turned on a wall, saving all the shoots "fired by the France army", and in the very attempt that he failed, the post saved Portugal.

Than we had the extra time, where the star of the substitute, Éder, shone, when in one of the rare Portugal offensive moves, he mamaged a perfect shoot and scored the most important goal of the history of Portugal's football team.

Twelve years before the disaster of the "Estádio da Luz" (Stadium of the Light), Portugal won. A fairy tale story, for the redemption day.

I fell sorry for the French people, the French players, but in the end, all this "drama" is what made us to love sports.

Congratulations Portugal!

Sent from my BLU DASH M using Tapatalk
Cristiano Ronaldo that was forced to leave because the other team injured him.... and he still wanted to play! That was really epic XD for a moment I thought about Captain Tsubasa :lole2:

Top Bottom