Careful, Confident, Classy
Thread Owner
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Darkrai, Lucario, Blaziken
PkmnGO Team
I was so confused at the beginning of the trailer when they showed this Pokemon.
In giant words, it said "Type: Null" but the Pokemon was a normal type XD
At first, I thought they were introducing a new type haha

Anyway, Type: Null is an interesting Pokemon. It's owned by a team skull "enforcer" called Gladion, which suspiciously looks related to Lillie and Lusamine. How someone in team skull got the hold of a synthetic Pokemon is something we should really talk about XD Perhaps the Aether foundation created it and Gladion stole it? Or Gladios was a member of the Aether foundation and left, taking the Type: Null he created with him?

Why was Type: Null made? and Who? So many questions there are about this Pokemon (yes it's a Pokemon, at least we know that) so let's start the discussion XD

unownzone

Thread Owner
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
PkmnGO Team
I'm starting to think Type: Null is like an ultimate eeveelution.
Based on it's description, it synthesizes the abilities of different Pokemon to adapt to different situations.
It was created to match the strength of Pokemon that appear in mythology.

It's a legendary Pokemon killer. whoa

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Pikachu, Rayquaza and Zeraora
PkmnGO Team
First of all, I hope that Type: Null won't be the name he will be registered in the Pokédex...
That said, like you I was surprised when I watched the trailer and hoped for a new type... but no XD

I like the idea that the foundation created it and after that Gladion stole it XD (seems like Pokémon Colosseum). But I really hope that the foundation isnìt evil... it will be too predictable...

Last edited:

unownzone

Thread Owner
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
PkmnGO Team
First of all, I hope that Type: Null wont be the name he will be registered in the Pokédex...
That said, like you I was surprised when I watched the trailer and hoped for a new type... but no XD

I like the idea that the foundation created it and after that Gladion stole it XD (seems like Pokémon Colosseum). But I really hope that the foundation isnìt evil... it will be too predictable...
I totally agree with you that the Aether foundation being evil is too predictable hahaha
Judging by what they've shown up till now, I wouldn't be surprised if team skull was actually good and the Aether foundation actually bad

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
PkmnGO Team
I totally agree with you that the Aether foundation being evil is too predictable hahaha
Judging by what they've shown up till now, I wouldn't be surprised if team skull was actually good and the Aether foundation actually bad
asd that will be interesting! I hope that they will develo a good story with this :coffee:

unownzone

Thread Owner
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
PkmnGO Team
asd that will be interesting! I hope that they will develo a good story with this :coffee:
Judging by what they've given us in the trailer, I think the story has potential to be fantastic!
there are so so many mysteries,,, Type: Null, UB-01, Ultra Beasts, Lillie, Lusamine and Gladion, and the fact that Solgaleo and Lunala are connected to nothing yet.

Shinso Vampire Nagato

First Ancestor
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
3rd Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Gardevoir & Meloetta
PkmnGO Team
Well here's a theory on Null I just heard. It's related to Alchemy. (Might get somethings wrong unfortunately)
-For STARTERS Null is a Chimera.
-In Alchemy lead is the main base in transmutation cause it is the purest of metals. Then Mercury, Salt, and Sulfur are used in the process. Screenshot_2016-09-08-18-38-53.png
-In Corocoro a while back we heard about how the starters along with Rockruff hide a secret which will play a big roll in Sun and Moon.
-The starters represent Salt (Rowlett), Sulfur (Litten), Mercury (Popplio), and it's theorized that Lead is represented by Rockruff db69c3f9ba1c671cba427dd34e5a74c02578c866_hq.jpg 23615838b062146c20b670b248af273b6000e7f9_hq.jpg
Finally if you look at Null it has:
-Fish Tail (Water/Popplio)
-Avian like feet (Rowlett)
-Feline legs (Litten)

We were told that we would learn Rockruff's Evolution in Corocoro and a number of times Pokémon have released information on Pokémon before Corocoro had a chance to leak.

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
PkmnGO Team
Judging by what they've given us in the trailer, I think the story has potential to be fantastic!
there are so so many mysteries,,, Type: Null, UB-01, Ultra Beasts, Lillie, Lusamine and Gladion, and the fact that Solgaleo and Lunala are connected to nothing yet.
Note that UB-01 is Ultra Beast - 01 so now I want to know how many Ulta Beasts there are :yesyes2: :sisi2:

Well here's a theory on Null I just heard. It's related to Alchemy. (Might get somethings wrong unfortunately)
-In Alchemy lead is the main base in transmutation cause it is the purest of metals. Then Mercury, Salt, and Sulfur are used in the process. View attachment 1026
-In Corocoro a while back we heard about how the starters along with Rockruff hide a secret which will play a big roll in Sun and Moon.
-The starters represent Salt (Rowlett), Sulfur (Litten), Mercury (Popplio), and it's theorized that Lead is represented by Rockruff View attachment 1027 View attachment 1028
-Feline legs (Litten)

We were told that we would learn Rockruff's Evolution in Corocoro and a number of times Pokémon have released information on Pokémon before Corocoro had a chance to leak.
I have read the "Null is a chimera" theory and I really like it :yesyes: but I like this comic that is bases on Full Metal Alchemist XD

(Source: here)
Now I really jope that the Aether Foundation created Type: Null and he was "saved" by Gladion

About Rockruff... I really want to know but I think that maybe he will have 2 evolutions like Eevee: one for the night and one for the day

unownzone

Thread Owner
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
PkmnGO Team
-In Alchemy lead is the main base in transmutation cause it is the purest of metals. Then Mercury, Salt, and Sulfur are used in the process. View attachment 1026
-The starters represent Salt (Rowlett), Sulfur (Litten), Mercury (Popplio), and it's theorized that Lead is represented by Rockruff View attachment 1027 View attachment 1028
-Feline legs (Litten)

That's a really good analysis. Everyone thinks Type: Null was a fusion of Pokemon like skarmory, gyarados or absol but I think it makes more sense to be connected to the starters since the animal body parts match those of Rowlet Litten and Popplio.

Note that UB-01 is Ultra Beast - 01 so now I want to know how many Ulta Beasts there are :yesyes2: :sisi2:

I have read the "Null is a chimera" theory and I really like it :yesyes: but I like this comic that is bases on Full Metal Alchemist XD

(Source: here)
Now I really jope that the Aether Foundation created Type: Null and he was "saved" by Gladion

About Rockruff... I really want to know but I think that maybe he will have 2 evolutions like Eevee: one for the night and one for the day

Since official sources told us Rockruff has some kind a secret, I really wish to know what it is. Something tells me it's not going to be as simple as a dual evolution though.

Last edited by a moderator:

Shinso Vampire Nagato

First Ancestor
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
3rd Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Gardevoir & Meloetta
PkmnGO Team

I really hope that the Aether Foundation created Type: Null and he was "saved" by Gladion

That comic though!

But the multiple evolution has been speculated along with the starters since the Corocoro about their hidden secrets...For a Pokemon who is supposed to be a werewolf a day time evolution seems unlikely.

That's a really good analysis. Everyone thinks Type: Null was a fusion of Pokemon like skarmory, gyarados or absol but I think it makes more sense to be connected to the starters since the animal body parts match those of Rowlet Litten and Popplio.
Agreed but just a reminder I didn't come up with the theory it was a YouTuber. I wish I did though cause it's an awesome one!

Top Bottom