1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sports The Football Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Christmas May, May 21, 2016.

Moderators: ...
  1. Offline

Christmas May Demon Buster Trainee Staff Member Admin Pokémon Trainer Wiki Contributor

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Pikachu and Rayquaza
    PkmnGO Team:
    Talk about the teams you love or hate, the leagues you follow, the players you take interest in and just about anything else to do with this sport.
  2. Offline

Diehl As consistent as a Honda engine Staff Member Section Mod Pokémon Trainer

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Emolga and Zapdos
    PkmnGO Team:
    I like this thread, 'cause football is my second favourite sport (first is motorsport, sorry).

So, I of course support a south brazilian club, which is the Grêmio FBPA, and to be honest, I'm not confident about my club this year... As the brazilian league runs from May to December, it is just starting, in fact this weekend is running just the second round (in the first, my Grêmio get a draw against Corinthians). But, we were ridiculously eliminated from the Copa Libertadores (like a Champions League from South America), losing for 4x0 (0x1 + 3x0) against the argentinean Rosario Central.

My favourite Grêmio's player: Marcelo Grohe (Brazilian, Goalkeeper).

But, I also support an european club, more specifically a british one, the Newcastle United. And "the toon", gave me even more disappointment, as in the last week, the NUFC was relegated to the English Championship (English second division).

My favourite Newcastle's player: Aleksandar Mitrović (Serbian, Striker).
  3. Offline

Christmas May Demon Buster Trainee Staff Member Admin Pokémon Trainer Wiki Contributor

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Pikachu and Rayquaza
    PkmnGO Team:
    My favorite club is an Italian one: Milan
    [​IMG]

And obviously for the national team there's Italy and Poland asd
Moderators: ...

TOPSITES

Pokemon Trainer Topsite PPN Top 50 PokéTerra Topsite