1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[Rumour] Pokémon Niji (Rainbow)

Discussion in 'Sun and Moon' started by Nightmare May, Feb 23, 2016.

1. Offline

Nightmare May Demon Buster Trainee Staff Member Admin Pokémon Trainer Wiki Contributor

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Pikachu and Rayquaza
    PkmnGO Team:
    Well, seems that the 20th annoversary Pokémon videogame will be Pokémon Niji (Japanese for “rainbow”, but the name can change) for Nintendo NX.
    Nintendo fansite NintenGen claims to have seen internal documents from Nintendo but for now this is only a rumour :coffee: but we can start speculate about this asd

The name of the game is rainbow, so I hope that every kind of Pokémon will be available :yesyes: and I want to go to every region to catch them all and win all the badges :yesyes: plus, I want the game to have new Pokémon (from Gen 7) and a new region :yesyes:
    But since The Pokémon Company International’s Director of Consumer Marketing J.C. Smith was asked to offer a tease of the future Pokémon game and his answer was a simple "Flowers" I think that this will be something connected to Z :yeahyeah:
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  2. Offline

Shinso Vampire Nagato First Ancestor Staff Member Section Mod Pokémon Trainer

Generation Started:
    3rd Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Gardevoir & Meloetta
    PkmnGO Team:
    I heard about Rainbow a few days ago on Twitter, but I didn't put too much thought into it...It's going to suck if it's a NX exclusive cause I'm going to be buying a New 3DS soon...
  3. Offline

Nightmare May Demon Buster Trainee Staff Member Admin Pokémon Trainer Wiki Contributor

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Pikachu and Rayquaza
    PkmnGO Team:
    If the game will really be for the NX this new game will introduce a new generation like always... but I wanted another main game on the 3DS :yesyes:
  4. Offline

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Pikachu and Rayquaza
    PkmnGO Team:
    The North American press kit has the filenames of the logos as "Niji A" for Sun and "Niji B" for Moon.
    TUqSF0M[1].png
    nsw6fqm412vomt47cphg[1].png
    Nintendo has since changed the logo’s file-name on its website from “niji-11-en” to “sun-moon-11-en.”
    Source: kotaku
    Last edited: Feb 26, 2016

TOPSITES

Pokemon Trainer Topsite PPN Top 50 PokéTerra Topsite FireChao Topsites