1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SM Rotom Pokédex Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Sun and Moon' started by May, Jun 5, 2016.

1. Offline

May Demon Buster Trainee Staff Member Admin Pokémon Trainer Wiki Contributor

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Pikachu and Rayquaza
    PkmnGO Team:
    So, Rotom Pokédex is now our official 7th Generation Pokédex... what do you think it will do? Do you like this new kind of dex or not?

I think I like it :coffee: it's interesting that it tells you where to go and what to but I hope that it don't talks too much :crash:
    and... seems that the Italian one talks with emoticons XD
    [​IMG]
    he is really cute but I will play the game in english :prof:
  2. Offline

Diehl Online more often since last week Staff Member Section Mod Pokémon Trainer

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Emolga and Zapdos
    PkmnGO Team:
    I think probably all the "western" Rotoms will talk with emoticons.

About the language, I probably will play in english too, as even that Portugal is a European country which official language is the portuguese, Pokémon Company doesn't translate its games to portuguese.

If I like it or not? Well, is too soon to say... I mean, the idea sounds funny, but if they (Pokémon Company) don't develop it in a good way, well, it could end bad.
  3. Offline

May Demon Buster Trainee Staff Member Admin Pokémon Trainer Wiki Contributor

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Pikachu and Rayquaza
    PkmnGO Team:
    The idea, like someone noticed on reddit, seems like Yo-kai Watch... I hope that Rotom Pokédex won't end having Whisper's role... :afraid:
    [​IMG]
  4. Offline

Diehl Online more often since last week Staff Member Section Mod Pokémon Trainer

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Emolga and Zapdos
    PkmnGO Team:
    I think, in the game, "Rotomdex" will play a support role like we already saw in other games, for example Omochao in the Sonic series. I mean, I think Rotom will teach you to play the game, for example, at a certain point of the game you should get a boat to reach the next island, but you've never played a Pokémon game before, so you don't know how to do it, them Rotom come and say something like "Try to talk to the other characters, someone may help you to get a boat".

But... The anime, I had forgotten about it. I think the "Rotomdex" could be an extremely boring character in the anime.

TOPSITES

Pokemon Trainer Topsite PPN Top 50 PokéTerra Topsite FireChao Topsites