1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sports Rio 2016 Olympics

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Diehl, Aug 6, 2016.

Pokémon World Championship 2017

Moderators: Phazon
  1. Offline

Diehl Online more often since last week Staff Member Section Mod Pokémon Trainer

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Emolga and Zapdos
    PkmnGO Team:
    So yesterday was held the opening ceremony of the 2016 Olympic Games...

Then, let's chat about the Olympics. What sports you're going to watch?
    I like sports played in teams, like football, volleyball, handball, etc.
  2. Offline

May Demon Buster Trainee Staff Member Admin Pokémon Trainer Wiki Contributor

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Pikachu and Rayquaza
    PkmnGO Team:
    I watched the opening ceremony and it was nice :yesyes: I liked many things but I disliked when they started to dance... but overall it was a nice ceremony :yesyes:

I don't think that I will watch that much but I will follow it because I'm always curious of how many badges everyone win :winner: :win:
  3. Offline

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Pikachu and Rayquaza
    PkmnGO Team:
    I have watched some matches but not all of them XD
    I'm happy that Italy placed 9th and a little sad for Poloand (33rd)

I just finished watching the closing ceremony and... Japan was awesome!!! I really liked how they closed the event! (Mario, Pac-man, Captain Tsubasa and Doraemon)
    But the Prime Minister of Japan that appeared from Mario's pipe was the best thing XDD
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 22, 2016
  4. Offline

Diehl Online more often since last week Staff Member Section Mod Pokémon Trainer

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Emolga and Zapdos
    PkmnGO Team:
    Oh yes, that was awesome!
    When I saw that I thought "What? Are they really doing that???"

I'm sad for the end of the Olympics... I love sports, and the brazilians brodcasters were brodcasting sports like all the day, but now they aren't anymore, and I don't have money to pay for "pay per view" sports channels. :cry:

But I'm happy for Brazil being placed in 13th, the best country in South America and the second best in the entire American continent ('cause no one can compete against the USA). And a surprise, for me, was the United Kingdom, second place, I was expecting that Chine would be the second.
  5. Offline

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Pikachu and Rayquaza
    PkmnGO Team:
    Well, maybe you can find some streaming online :yesyes: sometimes the official tv channels have the official streamings so if they don't show the sports on tv you can see them there :yesyes:
  6. Offline

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Emolga and Zapdos
    PkmnGO Team:
    To be honest, I do it (online streamings) to watch many racing competitions, but another sports is a bit harder, 'cause it is something I "watch" while do other things, so I prefer to watch in portuguese and it is quite hard to find good streaming of brazilian channels.
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
Moderators: Phazon

TOPSITES

Pokemon Trainer Topsite PPN Top 50 PokéTerra Topsite FireChao Topsites