1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rank the regions from BEST to WORST

Discussion in 'General Pokémon discussion' started by Christmas May, Jan 18, 2017.

Moderators: ...
  1. Offline

Christmas May Demon Buster Trainee Staff Member Admin Pokémon Trainer Wiki Contributor

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Pikachu and Rayquaza
    PkmnGO Team:
    How would you rank the Pokémon regions from best to worst?
    Here's my list:
    Hoenn > Unova > Kanto > Alola > Johto > Sinnoh > Kalos

Hoenn is my favorite for sure XD
    but I like Unova because it's really big and is very different from all the other regions, Kanto is one of the most natural regions for me and I really like it, Johto has 1-2 towns that I really like because seems a pure Japanese style (XD), Sinnoh is good because there's snow but I never liked that big mountain.... and finally Kalos. Kalos is the worst for me because it's big and full of things that no one cares... and Lumiose City is one of the worst cities created since it's difficult to understand where you can find somethinf you need.
  2. Offline

Diehl As consistent as a Honda engine Staff Member Section Mod Pokémon Trainer

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Emolga and Zapdos
    PkmnGO Team:
    Well, let's do it.

Unova > Alola > Kanto > Hoenn > Johto > Sinnoh > Kalos

[fanboy]Unova is my favourite because: best Pokémon, best music, nice cities, nice gym leaders, best starter, best champion.[/fanboy]

After playing Moon, I really liked Alola. The environments are really nice, I liked the new Pokémon from there and while being un-challenging, the trials are interesting.

Kanto, nostalgia. First game, first adventure, first legendary Pokémon... Unforgettable. And, look, the best legendary is from Kanto!

Hoenn, I used to hate when I was a genwunner, but somehow the things changed a bit with AS. The map is nice and there are some nice Pokémon.

Johto, to me is a worse Kanto. As the new Pokémon and cities aren't that cool.

Sinnoh, probably Platinum was the Pokémon game I have spend more time to finish, because it was kinda boring. I disliked Sinnoh in many aspects, the map is boring, I didn't like the gym leaders and the Pokémon league, I don't like most of the Pokémon from Sinnoh... But, look, Cynthia! I like her, she is the second best champion, and the most challenging to me.

Kalos, waste of money and time. Maybe I just really dislike Kalos because it replaced Unova, but I can't deal with Kalos. The new Pokémon, new cities, gyms, Pokémon League, champion... Argh! I just don't like Kalos, and that's why I haven't finished Pokémon Y yet.
  3. Offline

PokeChendo Sinnoh is Diamond Pokémon Trainer

Generation Started:
    4th Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Venusaur and Giratina
    PkmnGO Team:
    Sinnoh>Teselia or Unova for english speakers>Kalos>Hoenn>Alola>Johto>Kanto
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
Moderators: ...

TOPSITES