1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News Pokémon Tv is now available on Apple TV

Discussion in 'Pokémon Anime' started by Christmas May, Jun 29, 2016.

1. Offline

Christmas May Demon Buster Trainee Staff Member Admin Pokémon Trainer Wiki Contributor

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Pikachu and Rayquaza
    PkmnGO Team:
    The official website confirmed today that Pokémon Tv is now available on Apple TV.
    Pokémon TV is currently available on iOS, Android, Amazon Fire and Kindle.
    apple-tv-launch-169[1].jpg
  2. Offline

Diehl As consistent as a Honda engine Staff Member Section Mod Pokémon Trainer

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Emolga and Zapdos
    PkmnGO Team:
    I remember that this was one of the very firsts apps that I've installed on my new phone, but, after the initial "hype", I practically doesn't use it any more. Because watch full episodes in a small screen isn't good, I rather use Netflix to watch XY (or other methods that I can not tell here, when I want to re-watch BW)... Maybe when I buy a Chromecast and be able to stream the app on my TV, this app will make more sense.
  3. Offline

Christmas May Demon Buster Trainee Staff Member Admin Pokémon Trainer Wiki Contributor

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Pikachu and Rayquaza
    PkmnGO Team:
    Chromecast is really useful :yesyes: but watching anime on a phone :uhm: no thank you. The screen is too small and if you watch the subs... it's a hell :rage:

TOPSITES

Pokemon Trainer Topsite PPN Top 50 PokéTerra Topsite