1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News Pokémon the Movie XY & Z 2016 first two posters

Discussion in 'Pokémon Movies and Shorts' started by Christmas May, Dec 15, 2015.

1. Online

Christmas May Demon Buster Trainee Staff Member Admin Pokémon Trainer Wiki Contributor

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Pikachu and Rayquaza
    PkmnGO Team:
    The official Pokémon movie website released two posters for the upcoming Pokémon movie: Pokémon the Movie XY & Z 2016.
    The final Mythical Pokémon of Generation VI, Volcanion, is confirmed to start in it.
    The movie will premiere in Japan on July 16th 2016.
    mainImgFix[1].jpg
    CWPTbvyVEAAPP-n[1].jpg CWPTbzCUwAAsEti[1].jpg
  2. Offline

Shinso Vampire Nagato First Ancestor Staff Member Section Mod Pokémon Trainer

Generation Started:
    3rd Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Gardevoir & Meloetta
    PkmnGO Team:
    So we'll probably get it new Form/Mega within the next 2-3 months...Well officially Corocoro might make it 1-2 months...
  3. Online

Christmas May Demon Buster Trainee Staff Member Admin Pokémon Trainer Wiki Contributor

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Pikachu and Rayquaza
    PkmnGO Team:
    Volcanion alternate form? Why not? :coffee:
  4. Offline

Generation Started:
    3rd Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Gardevoir & Meloetta
    PkmnGO Team:
    Well Volcanion has a Base Stat of 600, same as Hoopa confine and Diancie, they both received a form which increased their strength (Hoopa Unbound 660, Mega Diancie 700). So it would make sense for him to get another form.
  5. Online

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Pikachu and Rayquaza
    PkmnGO Team:
    That's right :yesyes: but what they can change? His ability?? Type?? Or nothing and only add an alternative form + upgraded stats?? :uhmm:
  6. Offline

Generation Started:
    3rd Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Gardevoir & Meloetta
    PkmnGO Team:
    I guess it all depends on the way his form change is. If it's like Hoopa via an item I imagine It'll be just design, and stat wise, if it's Mega Evolution probably the same will change except for extra stats and possibly ability change.

I really doubt they will change his type since that's the main basis of his being that fact that he creates steam, due to his unique typing.
  7. Online

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Pikachu and Rayquaza
    PkmnGO Team:
    I agree for the change with the item :yesyes: but I hope that he will only gain a Mega since he is cute like this :yeahyeah:

TOPSITES

Pokemon Trainer Topsite PPN Top 50 PokéTerra Topsite