1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News Pokémon TCG: Mythical Pokémon Collection and Pokémon TCG: Generations expansion

Discussion in 'Pokémon TCG' started by Christmas May, Jan 12, 2016.

1. Online

Christmas May Demon Buster Trainee Staff Member Admin Pokémon Trainer Wiki Contributor

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Pikachu and Rayquaza
    PkmnGO Team:
    The official website announced a new expansion and has officially revealed the Mythical Pokemon Collections.
    generationsex.png
    The Pokémon TCG: Generations expansion contains more than 110 cards including Pikachu, Snorlax, Ninetales-EX, Jolteon-EX, plus Mega Charizard-EX, Mega Blastoise-EX and Mega Venusaur-EX.

The Mythical Pokémon Collections will be released each month starting with Mew in February and ending with Meloetta in December. Every collection includes a promo card, a pin of the Mythical Pokémon, two Pokémon TCG: Generations booster pack and a TCG Online Code card.
    0039_mew_box_set[1].jpg 0037_celebi_box_set[1].jpg 0038_jirachi_box_set[1].jpg P2305_darkrai_box_set[1].jpg P2305_manaphy_box_set[1].jpg P2305_shaymin_box_set[1].jpg
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 12, 2016
  2. Offline

Shinso Vampire Nagato First Ancestor Staff Member Section Mod Pokémon Trainer

Generation Started:
    3rd Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Gardevoir & Meloetta
    PkmnGO Team:
    I'm going to get the Darkrai and Meloetta collection! Along with the Plush that are being released of them!
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  3. Online

Christmas May Demon Buster Trainee Staff Member Admin Pokémon Trainer Wiki Contributor

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Pikachu and Rayquaza
    PkmnGO Team:
    I don't think I will buy one of those collections but I'm interested in the plush (if they don't cost too much asd)
  4. Offline

Shinso Vampire Nagato First Ancestor Staff Member Section Mod Pokémon Trainer

Generation Started:
    3rd Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Gardevoir & Meloetta
    PkmnGO Team:
    Unfortunately according to the website the 2 I want will be at ToysRUs which the closest one is too far for me to walk to, but maybe my Grandfather will drive me!
  5. Online

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Pikachu and Rayquaza
    PkmnGO Team:
    Good luck! I will see if on ebay I will find something :yesyes: (I will already forget about it in a few of days XDD)
  6. Offline

ShadowAsh2016 Champion Pokemon Breeder Pokémon Trainer

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Ninetales, Skarmory, Salamence, Gallade, Hydreigon, Hoopa
    Looking forward to the upcoming releases in honor of the 20th anniversary. I will try to get them all if I can.

Users found this page by searching for:

1. pokemon generations mythical collection list

TOPSITES

Pokemon Trainer Topsite PPN Top 50 PokéTerra Topsite