1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mystery Dungeon Pokémon Super Mystery Dungeon Patch 1.0 now available

Discussion in 'Other Pokémon Games' started by Nightmare May, Aug 31, 2017.

1. Offline

Nightmare May Demon Buster Trainee Staff Member Admin Pokémon Trainer Wiki Contributor

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Pikachu and Rayquaza
    PkmnGO Team:
    A patch for Pokémon Super Mystery Dungeon is now available on the eShop. This patch (version 1.0) is required to use the game's Internet features.
    [​IMG]
    This update end the support for the Meowth Theater feature.

Source: official website
    Last edited: Aug 31, 2017
  2. Offline

Shinso Vampire Nagato First Ancestor Staff Member Section Mod Pokémon Trainer

Generation Started:
    3rd Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Gardevoir & Meloetta
    PkmnGO Team:
    I played this game until I finished the story and that's it, I haven't touched it since... To be honest I was hyped for this game when it was announced! But the it ended as a horrible disappointed when the final boss wasn't a Pokemon but a freaking rip-off of Apocalymon from Digimon, called Dark Matter! "The combined Negative Emotions of all the Pokemon of the World!"

I'm sorry for ranting here but this game could have been so great if it didn't turn out the final boss was total BS... I know that once he's beat I never have to see him again but that disappointment just ruined the whole game for me...
  3. Offline

Nightmare May Demon Buster Trainee Staff Member Admin Pokémon Trainer Wiki Contributor

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Pikachu and Rayquaza
    PkmnGO Team:
    It's not the first time that a Pokémon MD game don't have a Pokémon final boss... for sure a Pokémon makes more sense but I was fine with that boss.

Don't worry for the rant XD we are here to talk XD

TOPSITES

Pokemon Trainer Topsite PPN Top 50 PokéTerra Topsite FireChao Topsites