1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pokemon Sun & Moon Series

Discussion in 'Pokémon Anime' started by ..., May 21, 2016.

1. Offline

... Pokemon Legend Staff Member Section Mod Pokémon Trainer

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Mega Charizard X
    PkmnGO Team:
    well, since Pokemon Sun & Moon games have been announced, there's obviously an Anime adaption to follow soon with the continuing adventure of Ash/Satoshi.

My question is: What characters will Ash travel with next?

I think in my opinion Serena should join him in his travels through the Alola region and then decide to part ways after alola is done and over with. (Misty/Kasumi did it with Kanto, Orange Island and Johto)

As for the third character to join them, it should either be Brock/Takeshi come to check up on Ash's skills, or, The Male protagonist of Sun and Moon for a change instead of the female one.

The Male protagonist should have a friendly rivalry towards Ash, but is still supporting ash and serena, Not a Gary/Shigeru, Paul/Shinji or even worse, Trip/Shooti rivalry. (Trip is an smartass, Paul's just got anger issues).

Anyway, i'd like to hear your opinions :)
  2. Offline

Diehl As consistent as a Honda engine Staff Member Section Mod Pokémon Trainer

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Emolga and Zapdos
    PkmnGO Team:
    I enjoyed the thread's idea, but I think that is too early to make some "prevision". But I'll do it anyway.

Female companion? Of course they should take back the best, which is Iris. Don't know, for me Serena is like, whatever... I neither like her, nor hate her. So, I'll not consider a error, if the producers keep Serena in the anime, but I think they could try another character. What character should they try? Don't know, 'cause we haven't see much from Sun & Moon yet, but maybe the new female protagonist, or the youngest female gym leader, like Iris.

The male companion? I'm note sure if I want the return of a old character... I think is better pick some guy from Sun & Moon instead.

The rival? For me, could be anyone. But please, not a new Trip, much less a new Paul. PLEASE!
  3. Offline

Christmas May Demon Buster Trainee Staff Member Admin Pokémon Trainer Wiki Contributor

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Pikachu and Rayquaza
    PkmnGO Team:
    Well... I don't think we will see Serena in the new region (Misty for me was an exception)... so I hope that the new female protagonist of SM will join Ash. And I hope that she will do some battles because for now we haven't a girl that challenges the gyms -> with this she can be a friend of Ash and a rival asd (two birds with one stone roftl)

And for the male character... we will have a new gym leader that will follow Ash XDD (this never changed XDD)

Users found this page by searching for:

1. serena to be in pokemon sun and moon anime

2. is serena in sun and moon pokemon series

3. pokemon sun and moon anime serena returning

4. serena returns in pokemon sun and moon,
  5. pokemon sun and moon anime is misty back?

TOPSITES

Pokemon Trainer Topsite PPN Top 50 PokéTerra Topsite