Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Pikachu, Rayquaza and Zeraora
PkmnGO Team
New rumours!
  • Alola is made up of 4 islands, Melemele, Poni, Ula’Ula, and Akala.
  • Post game has 4 “Island Districts” that aren’t viewable on the map. Ekahi Island, Elua Island, Ekolu Island, and Kalola Island.
  • Kalos is not available post-game, but Hoomaka Cave on Kalola Island holds a huge easter egg I believe. Deep inside there is a dark entrance guarded by a backpacker that states the railroad is closed for now and only a Pokémon that emits a special light can ignite the way to the other side. No Pokémon in your party will allow you to enter for now.
  • Rockruff has 3 evolutions similar to Eevee in RBY. All of them require learning “Howl”.
  • Salandit has a split evolution line at level 36, one for Male and one for Female.
  • There are 16 Z-Stones, 18 total, with a Trial Captain for 16 of the types. Guzma and Plumeria are holders of the missing Dark and Poison Z-Stones.
  • Some Pokémon can change shape/stats after they perform a Z-Move. These include Greninja (Rainbow), Solgaleo (Radiant), Lunala (Full Moon), Marshadow (Eclipse), Espeon (Dawn), and Umbreon (Dusk).
  • All 47 Mega Stones are accessible on the island districts. There aren’t any new Mega Evolutions.
  • There are a total of 128 new Pokémon and 23 Alolan forms. These Alolan forms are all Gen 1 exclusive Pokémon.
  • Alolan form Pokémon that are capable of Mega Evolving can do so, Alakazam and Kangaskahn are among these.
  • Marshadow, an extremely gorgeous dolphin, has a jewel on its head that emit sparkles so bright, that its seen as the emissary of light. It’s stats are pretty underwhelming, but it has a cool ability that allows it to have any Psychic type combination. The second type is random every time it enters the battle field. Even switching out causes it to change.
  • The Strange Souvenir item in XY depicts a Ghost/Rock Pokémon from Alola named Gigareki. It’s a giant tiki (different from the Tapu lines) that has an amazing laughing animation when you battle with it. It is said to be the oldest living Pokémon, and seen as a “Teacher” in many ways.
  • The NX will be a dual handheld/console set for release next year. Sept 2017 there will be a parent game that features both regions of XYSM exclusive to this console.
  • Rainbow Greninja will be revealed by TPC on Aug 21.
  • Alolan Alakazam family are fighting type. Alolan Alakazam can mega evolve, keeps the fighting type, and gains No Guard.
  • Yes. The Z-Bracelet is a key item in your backpack. Selecting it allows you to place 1 mega stone and 1 z stone inside of it. This allows for more crazy strategies because your Mega Pokémon can now hold items like Rayquaza due to this.
  • The first district you’re taken too has a slightly upgraded Battle Maison. One of the districts has a Lugia/Ho-Oh depending on your version.
  • All Champions from previous games are able to battled on the S.S. Anne while they’re bored. The S.S. Anne brings you to the districts.
  • Rainbow Greninja is technically Ash Greninja but with a name change. It will be revealed in the closing ceremony at World’s 2016.
  • Meowth that knows “Happy Hour” and OT Alola will be distributed at World’s. Cherish Ball.
  • If you add 128 to our existing 721 roster, that means Generation 8 will only need to introduce 151 Pokemon (like a reboot) to bring our total count to 1000.
source: pokejungle

So at the end of the World's 2016 (August 21) they will reveal Ash-Greninja (Rainbow Greninja)?? :uhmm:If it's true I will be really curious how many of those things wrote here are true asd

valle

Trainer
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
2nd Generation
PkmnGO Team
New rumours!

source: pokejungle

So at the end of the World's 2016 (August 21) they will reveal Ash-Greninja (Rainbow Greninja)?? :uhmm:If it's true I will be really curious how many of those things wrote here are true asd
13506985_804952449641494_4488047384784922882_n.jpg

Tylocaust is awesome! And a great type: Fire/Dark!
Tylocaust is fantastic!!!

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Thread Owner
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
PkmnGO Team
With the latest Pokémon Sun & Moon information, we can now say that the rumors seem to be true. Not only the Poké Riding, but at least with the leaked Starter Evolutions we can clearly see one of the Trial Captains in the art, and the final evolution of Litten is probably holding two of its middle evolutions.

We can also reveal some BRAND NEW INFORMATION which appears to also be true (but honestly, we’re still taking it with a grain of salt):

• The anime’s Ash-Greninja will appear in the game
  • Alolan Rattata & Raticate are Dark-type
  • Alolan Butterfree is Bug/Psychic
  • Alolan Abra, Kadabra & Alakazam are Fighting-type
  • Alolan Nidoking & Nidoqueen are Poison/Fighting-type
  • Alolan Growlithe & Arcanine are Water-type
  • Alolan Doduo & Dodrio are Fighting/Flying-type
  • The previous versions of Pokémon which have taken on new forms will only be accessible by bringing in from older games
  • Furfrou gets new styles
  • New cat Pokémon varies in type and appearance based on breeding
  • There is a new snowman Pokémon line with two stages and it is Ice/Ghost
  • Not to get hopes up, but there may be two final evolutions for each starter
As a recap, here are the starter evolutions and the Chinese rumor:

starter-evolutions-rowlet-150x150.jpg

• There will be no traditional Gyms and no Pokémon League in Alola. Your goal is to actually create one. After you do, an Elite 4 will appear which are the leaders of each island
  • The final starter evolutions will be an Archer, a Wrestler and a Siren
  • The diamond stones will be collectible throughout the region and act similarly to Mega Stones but not exactly
  • New Pokémon based on a dolphin, sea cucumber, snowman, mushroom and a rugby monkey are there
  • Rockruff’s evolution is a Werewolf
  • Mashadow, another copyrighted Pokémon name, has a very unique type combo

Source: PokéJungle.
So for now we have confirmed Alolan Rattata/Raticate and Mallow and... Ash! roftlroftlroftl
POPnPbm[1].png

I know, those scans are about the game so why add Ash? But it was interesting since that character with Pikachu resemble Ash a little :yeahyeah:

Diehl

As consistent as a Honda engine
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Emolga and Zapdos
PkmnGO Team
So for now we have confirmed Alolan Rattata/Raticate and Mallow and... Ash! roftlroftlroftl
View attachment 1041
I know, those scans are about the game so why add Ash? But it was interesting since that character with Pikachu resemble Ash a little :yeahyeah:

I didn't noticed that character when I published that post... But, that guy be Ash would make sense if the first rumor got real, "The anime’s Ash-Greninja will appear in the game".

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Thread Owner
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
PkmnGO Team
I didn't noticed that character when I published that post... But, that guy be Ash would make sense if the first rumor got real, "The anime’s Ash-Greninja will appear in the game".
I want Ash-Greninja in the game (maybe it's a Mega Evolution or an Alolan Form?) but I hope that Ash won't be in the game because the game and the anime have always be two different worlds that share something alike :yeahyeah:

Diehl

Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Emolga and Zapdos
PkmnGO Team
I want Ash-Greninja in the game (maybe it's a Mega Evolution or an Alolan Form?) but I hope that Ash won't be in the game because the game and the anime have always be two different worlds that share something alike :yeahyeah:

(About the anime and the game being pretty different) Yeah, I think it would be really hard to make the game and the anime be strongly related, even more without changing the protagonist. This kind of thing have good and bad points, but I think the bad points are more "notable", like some characters being totally different in the game or in the anime, or even worse, the anime battle logic is totally different from the game... Because if you watch the anime first and then go and play the game, you fell like "So, this is supposed to work, were they lying to me?".

(About Ash in the game) This is something I would love when I was like 8 years old, when Ash was my hero and everything else. But nowadays... I just, like, don't care. Because I don't think that his presence won't ruin the game, but I can't see anything *awesome* about him in the game anymore (and it is kinda of sad).

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Thread Owner
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
PkmnGO Team
From 4chan:
Wild Togedemaru has a chance of holding a Silver Bottle Cap.

"Combine" is now as an option in the Bags menu (Use/Hold/Combine/Toss). You can combine Z crystals and Mega Stones to make a new items, like "Darkium Z Gengarite" for example.

The aura of Z-Stones allow some Pokémon to bond with their trainers and change some of their features in battle to look more like the trainer. This feature is limited to the Starting Pokémon from XY and SM, Type Null and Lycanroc. Plenty of Customization Options now to reflect this.

Z-Form Pokémon function similarly to Mega Evolved Pokémon. You can only use 1 in battle, but they're so powerful that if it feints you automatically lose the battle.

There isn't a Champion in Sun and Moon. Your games final boss fight is with UB-02 Beauty in Moon, or UB-02 Absorption in Sun - they aren't catchable.

Strong Pokémon are available in the wild, some of them include Mamoswine, Aerodactyl, Dragonite, Steelix, and Arcanine.

A wild Raikou roams MeleMele island post game. A wild Suicune roams Poni island. A wild Entei roams Ula'Ula island. They're all holding special Z stones.

Several returning characters from past games return with various things to do.

NPC named Maize can sell you a only a dozen Moon Balls, Friend Balls, and several other Poke ball selections every 12 hours.

There is a Ghost Type Kahuna named Christie. She is the cousin of Agatha from Kanto region.

Trainer Zinnia from Pokémon OR and AS makes an appearance. When Pokémon Bank becomes available in February 2017 she can tutor Dragon Ascent to a transferred Rayquaza.

There are many Alolan Form Pokémon. All from Gen One. I'm not aware of how many Generation Seven Pokémon there are. Seemingly a lot.

Rattata (Dark/Normal)
Raticate (Dark/Normal)
Ekans (Water/Poison)
Arbok (Water/Poison)
Raichu (Electric/Psychic)
Sandshrew (Ice/Steel)
Sandslash (Ice/Steel)
Nidorina (Fighting/Poison)
Nidoqueen (Fighting/Poison)
Nidorino (Fighting/Poison)
Nidoking (Fighting/Poison)
Vulpix (Ice)
Ninetales (Ice/Fairy)
Vileplume (Dark/Poison)
Meowth (Dark)
Persian (Dark/Psychic)
Ponyta (Fairy)
Rapidash (Fairy/Flying)
Doduo (Ground/Fighting)
Dodrio (Ground/Fighting)
Exeggutor (Grass/Dragon)
Marowak (Fire/Ghost)
Koffing (Fire)
Weezing (Fire)
Jynx (Grass/Psychic)
Omastar (Bug/Dragon) [Sun Only]
Omanyte (Bug/Dragon) [Sun Only]
Kabuto (Bug/Steel [Moon Only]
Kabutops (Bug/Steel) [Moon Only]

Mega Evolution is a post-game quest which requires you to find all 64 Mega Stones, 47 are from the previous 4 titles. Some of the new Mega's consist of Bellosom, Haxorus, Froslass, and the Starting Pokémon of GS.

There will be a trailer on Oct 4 which highlights some of these, and a Trail Version released to eshop on Oct 26. This trail version allows you to test out Rowlet, Litten, and Popplio for yourself. and also allows you to transfer any items found as well as Alolan Raticate to your purchased Sun and Moon games. From what I understand Japan's Trail Version features a different Alolan Mon instead of Raticate.

Last bit.

Pokémon Sun and Moon take place 20 years after the events of Red and Blue, and 3 years after the events of XY.

Shauna makes a return. She doesn't do much until post-game where she'll give you a Pangoro hat.

Red can be battled post-game. He'll have an Umbreon in Moon, and an Espeon in Sun.

Sun and Moon is a really large game full of too many things to do. There isn't a Kalos or Kanto post game but you guys will not be disappointed. Hope you all love the Oct 4 trailer.

It makes sense for Vileplume (Dark/Poison) because in the first generation I alwyas thought that he was a Dark type! I don't like Ponyta/Rapidash new type... about Lord Helix... Why Bug/Dragon?? :uhmm:
(Now I want Luxray to be Electric/Dark!!)

and a Trail Version released to eshop on Oct 26.
Trial Version? :uhmm:They mean the demo right?
But at least we will get it without problems :yesyes2: :sisi2: (not like the ORAS one :crash:)

Red can be battled post-game. He'll have an Umbreon in Moon, and an Espeon in Sun.
Red in the game?? roftl This is fake for sure!! :haha: :hahaha::haha: :hahaha:

"Combine" is now as an option in the Bags menu (Use/Hold/Combine/Toss). You can combine Z crystals and Mega Stones to make a new items, like "Darkium Z Gengarite" for example.
:uhmm: So we can Mega Evolve them and use the Z Move??

The aura of Z-Stones allow some Pokémon to bond with their trainers and change some of their features in battle to look more like the trainer.
So it's the Ash-Greninja thing that we have already watched in the anime :yeahyeah:

There isn't a Champion in Sun and Moon. Your games final boss fight is with UB-02 Beauty in Moon, or UB-02 Absorption in Sun - they aren't catchable.
I think that this is fake because in the official website or somewhere they talked about creating one or that it will be available when you go to every island or something....
And you can't catch UB02? :rage:

Trainer Zinnia from Pokémon OR and AS makes an appearance. When Pokémon Bank becomes available in February 2017 she can tutor Dragon Ascent to a transferred Rayquaza.
I can believe this :yeahyeah:

Diehl

Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Emolga and Zapdos
PkmnGO Team
It makes sense for Vileplume (Dark/Poison) because in the first generation I alwyas thought that he was a Dark type! I don't like Ponyta/Rapidash new type... about Lord Helix... Why Bug/Dragon?? :uhmm:
(Now I want Luxray to be Electric/Dark!!)

I still wanting an Electric/Fighting Electabuzz! :yeahyeah:

Red in the game?? roftl This is fake for sure!! :haha: :hahaha::haha: :hahaha:

Well, maybe it can be true, if they make something like the Pokémon World Tournament from B2W2.

:uhmm: So we can Mega Evolve them and use the Z Move??

So it's the Ash-Greninja thing that we have already watched in the anime :yeahyeah:

I still unsure about that Z Moves, if they'll be as useful as they look... :uhmm:

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Thread Owner
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
PkmnGO Team
Well, maybe it can be true, if they make something like the Pokémon World Tournament from B2W2.

I still unsure about that Z Moves, if they'll be as useful as they look... :uhmm:
Oh... you are right about the PW Tournament... but I don't think that they will add it...

And about the Z Moves... powerful but risky to use :yeahyeah:

unownzone

Careful, Confident, Classy
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Darkrai, Lucario, Blaziken
PkmnGO Team
You automatically lose the battle when a certain Pokémon faints? That's not how Pokémon battles should be like...

I don't mind not having a champion. The Alola region doesn't have a league anyway, so that'/ acceptable.

The Zinnia part is pretty convincing. I won't be surprised if that actually happens.

The game timeline was never officially confirmed. They say RBGY and RSE happen at the same time, and others say otherwise. I doubt they''ll mention anything about it officially.

Red??? Seriously?? That's just too out of context. I'm not buying that

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Thread Owner
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
PkmnGO Team
The game timeline was never officially confirmed. They say RBGY and RSE happen at the same time, and others say otherwise. I doubt they''ll mention anything about it officially.
No, they confirmed the timeline
The chronology of the games was confirmed by Toshinobu Matsumiya on Twitter in May 2014.[
Red/Blue and Ruby/Sapphire are at the same time, after that there's the two years later of Gold/Silver and Pearl/Diamond and after some time BW (I don't remember for B2W2)

pvba5Ur[1].png

unownzone

Careful, Confident, Classy
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Darkrai, Lucario, Blaziken
PkmnGO Team
No, they confirmed the timeline

Red/Blue and Ruby/Sapphire are at the same time, after that there's the two years later of Gold/Silver and Pearl/Diamond and after some time BW (I don't remember for B2W2)

View attachment 1123
Oh, I'm glad they cleared that up!
That means the main characters will age!

Diehl

Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Emolga and Zapdos
PkmnGO Team
CuHK1plXEAAO1fe.jpg

CuHK4G8XgAEkDQz.jpg

CuHK7wIW8AEEUNU.jpg

These three all are cool, but my favourite is (or would be) Dragonair!

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Thread Owner
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
PkmnGO Team
CuHK1plXEAAO1fe.jpg

CuHK4G8XgAEkDQz.jpg

CuHK7wIW8AEEUNU.jpg

These three all are cool, but my favourite is (or would be) Dragonair!
Dragonair is really cool!! And I like Alakazam new design! But... I don't like Arcanine's tail :uhmm: without that it's nice

Top Bottom