1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News Pokémon Sun and Pokémon Moon announced for Nintendo 3DS

Discussion in 'Sun and Moon' started by May, Feb 26, 2016.

Pokémon World Championship 2017

1. Offline

May Demon Buster Trainee Staff Member Admin Pokémon Trainer Wiki Contributor

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Pikachu and Rayquaza
    PkmnGO Team:
    During todays Nintendo Direct, the two new Pokémon games (Pokémon Sun and Pokémon Moon) are confirmed!
    The games will be released worldwide for Nintendo 3DS later this year (Holiday 2016). The game will be available in 9 different languages.
    [​IMG]
    Pokémon Bank will allow Red, Blue and Yellow (Virtual Console) to send data to the bank and be received in the new games.

sunmoon3[1].jpg sunmoon4[1].jpg sunmoon5[1].jpg sunmoon6[1].jpg CcJohBAVAAEEJiN[1].jpg CcJohBEUMAA_0Jl[1].jpg CcJpr_kUcAA_XHJ[1].jpg

Last edited: Feb 26, 2016
  2. Offline

Shinso Vampire Nagato First Ancestor Staff Member Section Mod Pokémon Trainer

Generation Started:
    3rd Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Gardevoir & Meloetta
    PkmnGO Team:
    THE REASON ONE IS CALLED SUN IS BECAUSE OF THE BURNING HYPE WE FEEL!!!
    tumblr_lfs12fBSKH1qb4ibp.png

The other Moon for how cold in disappointment we are due to no trailer...
  3. Offline

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Pikachu and Rayquaza
    PkmnGO Team:
    Now we know exacly what we already know: only the names and nothing more! roftl (Ok, we know that the games will be released for 3DS later this year)
  4. Offline

Generation Started:
    3rd Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Gardevoir & Meloetta
    PkmnGO Team:
    At least they're 3DS and not NX which we know even less about...
  5. Offline

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Pikachu and Rayquaza
    PkmnGO Team:
    Right :yesyes:
    In the video there's some images about SM
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
  6. Offline

Generation Started:
    3rd Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Gardevoir & Meloetta
    PkmnGO Team:
    Yup saw them! In the pickup there's Wobbuffet, Furfro, and Machamp, and in the Fire Truck a Blastoise. Definitely alot more vehicles!
  7. Offline

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Pikachu and Rayquaza
    PkmnGO Team:
    I hope that we can drive something :yeahyeah:
  8. Offline

Phazon Trainer Staff Member Section Mod Pokémon Trainer

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    I think it might be a collaboration game containing the main events (and some other events) from Pokemon Generations 1 to 6. Something like Sonic Generations, why?, Because the Trailer showed the timeline of Games and then mentioned "It all comes together in Pokemon Sun and Moon"

That's just my guess
  9. Offline

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Pikachu and Rayquaza
    PkmnGO Team:
    That would be awesome!! I always wanted a game where you can go to the other regions (or something like that) but I don't think they will do something like that :nono: (and they always show how the Pokémon games evolved in every generation...)
    Last edited: Feb 27, 2016
  10. Offline

minera Trainer Pokémon Trainer

my gess is that the pokemon in the two games will be based on the tittle for ex is that umbreon being a pokemon you evolve in the night maybe they will have a special spot for them but I really like the ideas of sun and moon I cant wiat for them to bereleased and I hope we all can find out if there is gonna be a new bird type pokemonn due to the trailer im exited for them
  11. Offline

Nintendomi Trainer Pokémon Trainer

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Mmm... No, I haven't it!
    The theory of Southern Kalos is more and more true! Some people are talking about of games similar to Gold and Silver... others talk about of the Hawaii, because the plate on the yellow cars in the trailer show a rainbow like the cars of the Hawaii. A lot of things that make me very happy :D A trip in the Hawaii with pokémon! *_* Wow, it's fantastic!

@May: there are a lot of things that I read. If you'd like update this news with them, you read here: *link* they have collected a lot of informations (read the comments for the Hawaii theory). If you think that it's spam, you can delete this part of my post.
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 28, 2016
  12. Offline

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Pikachu and Rayquaza
    PkmnGO Team:
    I hope for a new Eeveelution :yesyes:
    And the bird... I think it's a new Pokémon :hype:

There's a lot of theories: Hawaii, another part of Kalos, a new region but the story connected to XY (so a game like GSC) so for now we have to wait :yesyes:

Well, it's pointless to link an Italian website if we are an English one :uhm: most of the people here won't understand anything :uhm:
  13. Offline

Diehl Online more often since last week Staff Member Section Mod Pokémon Trainer

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Emolga and Zapdos
    PkmnGO Team:
    I think a new region based on Hawaii makes sense, since the game name is Sun/Moon and Hawaii has beautiful beaches and sunsets. And, this would be cool... Explore tropical environments and volcanoes with your Pokémon, I like it.
  14. Offline

jebralta Trainer Pokémon Trainer

i hope you can customize the character once more hehe and the starters fire starter better be cool this time cause fennekin sucks no offense to those that like him

i want sun because i was born in summer and my last name literally means sun in latin lolz i just hope the legendary isnt poop
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 11, 2016

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Pokemon Moon - Nintendo 3DS

TOPSITES

Pokemon Trainer Topsite PPN Top 50 PokéTerra Topsite FireChao Topsites