1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pokemon Story

Discussion in 'General Pokémon discussion' started by Shinso Vampire Nagato, Feb 27, 2016.

Moderators: Smuglup
  1. Offline

Shinso Vampire Nagato First Ancestor Staff Member Section Mod Pokémon Trainer

Generation Started:
    3rd Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Gardevoir & Meloetta
    PkmnGO Team:
    I don't remember my first Pokemon Episode, cause I've watched them all but I don't remember how I came to watch it or how exactly old I was. Later on for Chrismas I got my first Handheld console in the form of a GBASP with Pokemon Sapphire. I originally didn't understand how to play the game, but by the arrival of Fire Red I knew how to rule! After Fire Red I bought myself Pokemon Blue and Gold, giving me a games from every Gen. I bought the VHS of the movies, and later on DVD versions of them, I got toys, and spin-off games, TGC, and clothing. I never became too good at the TCG but the games, as Gen came and went I became more knowledgeable on stats and what moveset are best. I reached my peak in XY and I'm ready for competetive...or so I though...

My saddest Pokemon moment was 2 years ago, when my school held a game night and a Pokemon tournament. I won match after match and I was certain I would be the champ, I have always had one rule when building my team, no Ubers, no Pokemon which has been known to single handedly sweep people teams, and that was what I was up against. A team of all Ubers which destroyed my team...That moment I was livid and broken...I have never been too good at many -games, but Pokemon was where I ruled and that was stripped from me. I was at least a month without playing Pokemon, until my 18th Birthday, which I shared with my favorite and signature Pokemon...

My favorite Pokemon, I've had one in every generation, I had captured this rare Pokemon back in Sapphire and I raised her to be even stronger than my starter Sceptile, I had lost count of how many times I was certain I would loose a battle and this Pokemon would somehow pull through and bring me a win, this Pokemon is Gardevoir. In Alpha Sapphire, I had begun breeding for a Modest 5IV Ralts, I had been going at it for weeks but everything was 3IV and lower, I was going to give up and just raise one of the others I had hatched and not given away yet, I had 3 Eggs left and it was about to hit midnight and become my birthday. At exactly midnight the 2nd egg hatched and there she was. I was excited to see a Shiny Ralts, but not only Shiny she was 5 IV, Modest, and Female, the perfect Ralts. I joke and say I have special connection to this Gardevoir, but I do wonder why did it wait till Midnight after it became my birthday to hatch the perfect one??? But now thanks to Pokemon Bank she's going to stay with me and we'll travel the Sun & Moon region together!

I want to say thank you to Junichi Masuda, Ken Sugimori, Tsunekazu Ishihara, the Pokemon Community for giving me some of the greatest joy in my life and Happy Birthday Pokemon thank you for being there for every moment of my life!

What's your story?
  2. Online

Nightmare May Demon Buster Trainee Staff Member Admin Pokémon Trainer Wiki Contributor

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Pikachu and Rayquaza
    PkmnGO Team:
    That was how I discovered the series :yesyes: but I forgot to write that my first game was Red and after that I got many other games (sometimes saving money for the games) and when I discovered that my brother deleted my Sapphire save I was really furious... I had there 3 lv. 100 mons (Rayquaza, Swampert and Wailord, probably even a Salamence but I'm not sure...). And I remember that catching Rayquaza was really a hell asd
    Thanks to the 3rd generation I started my first Pokémon website that lasted until I started this one :yeahyeah: so gen 3 is full of memories for me
Moderators: Smuglup

Users found this page by searching for:

1. pkmn trainer gold story

TOPSITES

Pokemon Trainer Topsite PPN Top 50 PokéTerra Topsite FireChao Topsites