1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pokémon GO Patch Pokémon GO Version 1.11.2 (iOS)|0.41.3 (Android) now available

Discussion in 'Pokémon GO' started by Christmas May, Oct 13, 2016.

1. Offline

Christmas May Demon Buster Trainee Staff Member Admin Pokémon Trainer Wiki Contributor

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Pikachu and Rayquaza
    PkmnGO Team:
    A new update for Pokémon Go on iOS (version 1.11.2) and Android (version 0.41.3) is now available.
    [​IMG]
    Contents of the Update (iOS):
    - Catch Bonus: Trainers can earn a catch bonus for a Pokémon type as they catch more of a specific type.
    - Updated Gym Training: Trainers can now bring six Pokémon to battle at friendly Gyms. The CP of the Pokémon you are battling may be temporarily adjusted lower for your training session.
    - Egg & Incubator Screens: These will periodically update the distance walked without the Trainer needing to close and reopen the screen.
    - Fixed several audio issues.
    - Decreased the evolution animation time.
    - Minor fixes

Contents of the Android (iOS):
    - Catch Bonus: Trainers can earn a catch bonus for a Pokémon type as they catch more of a specific type.
    - Updated Gym Training: Trainers can now bring six Pokémon to battle at friendly Gyms. The CP of the Pokémon you are battling may be temporarily adjusted lower for your training session.
    - Egg & Incubator Screens: These will periodically update the distance walked without the Trainer needing to close and reopen the screen.
    - Audio fixes
    - Decreased the evolution animation time
    - Minor fixes

Source: App Store - Google Play
  2. Offline

Diehl As consistent as a Honda engine Staff Member Section Mod Pokémon Trainer

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Emolga and Zapdos
    PkmnGO Team:
    I told this before (I think) and I'll repeat, this sort of update is really good (I guess) for who keep playing the game, but it won't bring old players back (again, I guess).

I wonder what is the percentage of players that keep playing GO compared to the amount who were playing when GO "boomed".

Sent from my BLU DASH M using Tapatalk
  3. Offline

Christmas May Demon Buster Trainee Staff Member Admin Pokémon Trainer Wiki Contributor

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Pikachu and Rayquaza
    PkmnGO Team:
    You already wrote that and I agree with you (again asd)
    I think that many stopped playing :coffee: maybe one day I'll search how many are still playing... (with the ban thing and the fact that we are still waiting the promised updates I think that many stopped playing :noone: :alone:)
  4. Offline

unownzone Classy Pokemon Trainer Staff Member Section Mod Pokémon Trainer

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Darkrai, Lucario, Blaziken
    PkmnGO Team:
    I got the new update and I don't think there are any drastic changes. I can only tell if I play the game longer.

Anyway, if there's anything that will bring the players back, I think it will be Pokemon Go's own radar system and PVP battling/trading.

The main series Pokemon games let you know where to catch the Pokemon with the Pokedex, so it's only fair that Pokemon Go does that too. It's even harder in Pokemon Go to navigate Pokemon anyway.
  5. Offline

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Pikachu and Rayquaza
    PkmnGO Team:
    I think that it will be difficult to have a Pokédex that locate Pokémon in GO because some Pokémon simply spawn at random. If you are at a high level the opportunity to catch a rare Pokémon increase (like if you live in a big city) but it's still random.
    Here where I live, we always find a kind of Pokémon but we were able to catch Snorlax (he never appeared again) so I think it will be really difficult... and you have to consider that if a Pokémon spawn somewhere and it's rare it can cause chaos to other people... there's a lot of examples about this... here's one:
    but for sure they can improve the track system :yesyes2: :sisi2:
  6. Offline

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Emolga and Zapdos
    PkmnGO Team:
    Looks like something went wrong, as they pushed another update to the Play Store.

I didn't try to boot the game yet after this update, but in the "Brazilian version" of the Play Store, I read many "niggling" about the game stop working (or malfunctioning) after this.
  7. Offline

unownzone Classy Pokemon Trainer Staff Member Section Mod Pokémon Trainer

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Darkrai, Lucario, Blaziken
    PkmnGO Team:
    Then what about the self-developed Pokémon Go radar maps that keep getting stripped down? If random fans can make that, can't Niantic make one too?
  8. Offline

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Pikachu and Rayquaza
    PkmnGO Team:
    Really? Later I'll write the news about it
    Dunno why the Android version need more updates :uhmm:

It's true that fans created radars to locate Pokémon but they all were banned since they took information from the Niantic server -> that's why the app never worked and they stopped the release for a little and it's true that Niantic CAN do a map like that (they have one for Ingress) but I don't think they will create one... they want the game to be random...
    If the want, they can create a map like Ingress and show us who has a gym and what Pokémon there are, where are the PokéStops and the Pokémon but they don't do it... :crash::crash:
  9. Offline

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Emolga and Zapdos
    PkmnGO Team:
    Maybe it's because Android operates with many different (really different) hardwares, so I suppose it is harder to make the Android version "clean" for a big number of devices. While iOS is an exclusivity of the iPhone family, so they don't need to make it work with less powered devices.
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List

TOPSITES

Pokemon Trainer Topsite PPN Top 50 PokéTerra Topsite