As consistent as a Honda engine
Thread Owner
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Emolga and Zapdos
PkmnGO Team
Hello trainers, are you excited about the upcoming mobile game, Pokémon Go? So... I've bad news (or good news, maybe).

The presentation about the game at the GDC 2016, which would occur on March 14th, was canceled. John Hanke, CEO at Niantic Games, explained what motivated this cancellation:
"We have decided to forego our GDC talk on Pokémon GO in order to focus on getting the product ready for beta test and launch. As much as we hate to disappoint those in the industry attending GDC, we feel our time and energy right now are best spent on making sure every aspect of the product is where we want it to be.

Source: GDC's official website and Game Informer.

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Pikachu, Rayquaza and Zeraora
PkmnGO Team
Hello trainers, are you excited about the upcoming mobile game, Pokémon Go? So... I've bad news (or good news, maybe).

The presentation about the game at the GDC 2016, which would occur on March 14th, was canceled. John Hanke, CEO at Niantic Games, explained what motivated this cancellation:

Source: GDC's official website and Game Informer.
I have read about it :yesyes: seems that the developement of the game is slow or they have some issues with it :suspect:

Thread promoted to the front page :LOL: :lol:
Thank you!!

Devilboy58

Elite Top Ranger
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
3rd Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Lucario, Blaziken, Pachirisu, Umbreon
PkmnGO Team
Yeah, I read about it being cancelled, not sure why till you lighten up the problem, thanks for the enlightement. Have a lamp. *Noticed what I did there? XD*

Top Bottom