1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News Pokémon GO Plus to be available on September 16 in most countries

Discussion in 'Pokémon GO' started by Nightmare May, Sep 8, 2016.

1. Offline

Nightmare May Demon Buster Trainee Staff Member Admin Pokémon Trainer Wiki Contributor

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Pikachu and Rayquaza
    PkmnGO Team:
    The official website announced that Pokémon GO Plus will be available on September 16 in most countries and later this year in some parts of South America.
    CrzUOucWAAA-dA0[1].jpg
    Pokémon GO Plus is an optional Bluetooh wrist-device that interact with the Pokémon GO app and notify the user about event in game by using a LED and vibration.
    The player can catch Pokémon by pressing the button on the device or when within the range of a PokéStop, if you press the button you will collect the items and add them to your inventory.
  2. Offline

Diehl I'm back... I guess Staff Member Section Mod Pokémon Trainer

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Emolga and Zapdos
    PkmnGO Team:
    This device is starting to make more sense to me now... Not for being useful, but because maybe using it I could actually walk and find new Pokémon/hatch my eggs, because seriously, the last three days Pokémon GO was unplayable for me. :rage:
  3. Offline

Nightmare May Demon Buster Trainee Staff Member Admin Pokémon Trainer Wiki Contributor

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Pikachu and Rayquaza
    PkmnGO Team:
    Sadly, they haven't talked about hatching eggs... and I think that you can catch only Pokémon that you alread have in your Pokédex :yeahyeah:
    Since here you can't find a lot of Pokémon, it's a little wortless for me :yeahyeah:
  4. Offline

Diehl I'm back... I guess Staff Member Section Mod Pokémon Trainer

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Emolga and Zapdos
    PkmnGO Team:
    So, it means that this device is a piece of junk even more useless than I thought.

TOPSITES

Pokemon Trainer Topsite PPN Top 50 PokéTerra Topsite FireChao Topsites