1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News Pokémon Go anti-cheat update hides rare finds from view

Discussion in 'Pokémon GO' started by Diehl, May 23, 2017.

Pokémon World Championship 2017

1. Offline

Diehl Online more often since last week Staff Member Section Mod Pokémon Trainer

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Emolga and Zapdos
    PkmnGO Team:
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  2. Offline

May Demon Buster Trainee Staff Member Admin Pokémon Trainer Wiki Contributor

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Pikachu and Rayquaza
    PkmnGO Team:
    I don't know what to say... I understand that they don't want to have cheaters in the game but they are slowly removing everything fun:
    - Pokestops no longer work at driving speeds (if you're moving Go Plus won't loot stops)
    - Pokémon don't spawn when you are moving too fast
    - Never giving free balls (they added the daily/weekly rewards but not a single ball...)
    - increasing useless items so balls are more rare (and you need to buy them)
    - block sites that tell you where you can find some Pokémon (because they used the GO servers)
    - block sites that tell you the IVs of your Pokémon
    - don't care about rural players (so they try to play with cheats)

Uhm... I have read more negative things instead of good ones in the past months and I'm slowly losing interest in the app... it was a really good idea but the developers are too greedy and made too many mistakes...
    Oh right, I'm playing once/twice a day for less than 2 minutes to catch some rock-types for the event but when it will end I wonder when I'll use again the app :search:

TOPSITES

Pokemon Trainer Topsite PPN Top 50 PokéTerra Topsite FireChao Topsites