1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News Pokémon Go anti-cheat update hides rare finds from view

Discussion in 'Pokémon GO' started by Diehl, May 23, 2017.

1. Offline

Diehl As consistent as a Honda engine Staff Member Section Mod Pokémon Trainer

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Emolga and Zapdos
    PkmnGO Team:
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  2. Offline

Christmas May Demon Buster Trainee Staff Member Admin Pokémon Trainer Wiki Contributor

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Pikachu and Rayquaza
    PkmnGO Team:
    I don't know what to say... I understand that they don't want to have cheaters in the game but they are slowly removing everything fun:
    - Pokestops no longer work at driving speeds (if you're moving Go Plus won't loot stops)
    - Pokémon don't spawn when you are moving too fast
    - Never giving free balls (they added the daily/weekly rewards but not a single ball...)
    - increasing useless items so balls are more rare (and you need to buy them)
    - block sites that tell you where you can find some Pokémon (because they used the GO servers)
    - block sites that tell you the IVs of your Pokémon
    - don't care about rural players (so they try to play with cheats)

Uhm... I have read more negative things instead of good ones in the past months and I'm slowly losing interest in the app... it was a really good idea but the developers are too greedy and made too many mistakes...
    Oh right, I'm playing once/twice a day for less than 2 minutes to catch some rock-types for the event but when it will end I wonder when I'll use again the app :search:

TOPSITES

Pokemon Trainer Topsite PPN Top 50 PokéTerra Topsite