Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Pikachu, Rayquaza and Zeraora
PkmnGO Team
Pokémon Comaster, released last year in Japan in March, is now available in North America and Europe for iOS and Android.
slide.jpg
The game is developed by The Pokémon Company and HEROZ and is a strategy battle board game. It is a 1-2 Player game but has online play and is free-to-play (with microtransactions).
In the game you have to collect Pokémon figures (each of them have their own unique attributes) and your objective is to deploy your Pokémon figures on the game board and move them to the goal in your opponent's territory. To win the game, you have to reach your goal before your opponent reaches theirs!

inline-main_menu.png
Build your party of Pokémon figures and play against your friends in Pokémon Duel, free to download for iPhone, iPad, and Android devices! In Pokémon Duel, your objective is to deploy your Pokémon figures on the game board and move them to the goal in your opponent's territory. To win the game, you have to reach your goal before your opponent reaches theirs!
Selecting the six Pokémon for your team is an important part of Pokémon Duel. Each Pokémon figure has different strengths and a set number of steps it can take, so you'll have to plan your moves strategically. Send your Pokémon along different routes in a rush to the goal, or block your opponent's Pokémon from advancing.

When you get next to one of your foe's Pokémon along your route, you'll need to engage in battle to advance. Battles are determined by Attacks on each Pokémon's Data Disk—spin the disk to see which Attack each Pokémon will use. Try to Knock Out the opposing Pokémon or cause it to move out of your way!

In addition to moving your Pokémon and battling, you'll also be able to use a plate at the start of your turn. These plates have various effects, including swapping positions of Pokémon in play and giving your Pokémon various enhancements for that turn.

Fortify Your Team
inline-training_battle_5.png
As you progress through Pokémon Duel, you'll be able to get more-powerful Pokémon to improve your team. You'll also be able to raise the level of your Pokémon and enhance their Data Disks through an action called fusion. By fusing a Pokémon figure that you're not using with one on your main team, you can increase the damage of your Pokémon's attacks while reducing the amount you miss!

You can also collect more items in the Training Center. Visit it to duel with a predetermined team against an instructor. Battle with various themed decks to learn about the capabilities and characteristics of various Pokémon and plates. It's a great way to improve your skills, and if you're able to achieve victory, you can receive Pokémon figures, plates, and Gems.

Online Action
inline-online_battle_3.png
Take your team online and duel against real opponents at any time. Tap the “League Match” button on the Home screen when the game starts to be matched up automatically with a player from anywhere in the world. Players will be matched according to their skill level, so you can enjoy a duel against other players who have records similar to yours.

Achieve victory in League duels to unlock Time Boosters from the Booster case on the home screen. These Time Boosters contain a variety of items, including Pokémon figures. Additionally, you can get Key Fragments regardless of the outcome of your duel. You can open Booster Keys with these as well, giving you another way to collect Pokémon figures to strengthen your team.

The more you play and win in League matches, the higher your rating will go. Keep battling for the chance to get different Pokémon figures as you compete in higher-level leagues!

In-Game Shop
inline-shop_3.png
You can increase your inventory of Pokémon and plates in several ways at the Shop. You can purchase Boosters that let you acquire Pokémon figures and plates, or you can purchase designated plates directly. Another option is to do a Material Trade, where you can get Pokémon you like by trading the materials you collect when you purchase Boosters.

You can earn Gems to open Time Boosters and purchase items from the Shop, too. You'll have Gems delivered to your in-game inbox each day you play; plus, you can earn Gems and other items by clearing daily missions. Look for opportunities to earn Gems as you play through the game and in League matches, too. Gems can also be purchased with real money for use in the in-game Shop.

Download and start battling today in Pokémon Duel for iPhone and iPad in the

Source: official website

Last edited:

unownzone

Careful, Confident, Classy
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Darkrai, Lucario, Blaziken
PkmnGO Team
It's so funny how this is suddenly in the midst of a whole bunch of updates like Pokemon bank and Korea's Pokemon GO roftlroftl
I bet no one was even expecting this to be released in English. I myself thought, "I bet this is one of those Japan only games."
I was wrong, and I'm happy to be, because I'm having a lot of fun with it now haha

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Thread Owner
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
PkmnGO Team
It's so funny how this is suddenly in the midst of a whole bunch of updates like Pokemon bank and Korea's Pokemon GO roftlroftl
I bet no one was even expecting this to be released in English. I myself thought, "I bet this is one of those Japan only games."
I was wrong, and I'm happy to be, because I'm having a lot of fun with it now haha
Like you, this game was really a surprise to see :yeahyeah: (now I'm waiting for detective Pikachu :uhm:)
And... is the game fun? (I have to download it but I was happy for the Bank and forgot about it :popcorn:)

unownzone

Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
PkmnGO Team
Like you, this game was really a surprise to see :yeahyeah: (now I'm waiting for detective Pikachu :uhm:)
And... is the game fun? (I have to download it but I was happy for the Bank and forgot about it :popcorn:)
It's pretty fun, especially because you can actually duel opponents online.
Do you know the Pokemon Trading Figure Game? They say it's exactly the same rules.

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Thread Owner
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
PkmnGO Team
It's pretty fun, especially because you can actually duel opponents online.
Do you know the Pokemon Trading Figure Game? They say it's exactly the same rules.
Uhm, I know it but never played it :yesyes:
and... what about the microtransactions? You need to wait some time for something or is everything free for now?

unownzone

Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
PkmnGO Team
Uhm, I know it but never played it :yesyes:
and... what about the microtransactions? You need to wait some time for something or is everything free for now?
I am not sure about those specifics :uhmm:

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Thread Owner
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
PkmnGO Team
Finally I went to download the app and... it's not available in my country :omg:

Suffering from Severe Depression
Pokémon Trainer
Finally I went to download the app and... it's not available in my country :omg:

That's strange :doubt:

If it doesn't come to Europe, I'll provide you with an apk file so you can sideload it.

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Thread Owner
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
PkmnGO Team
That's strange :doubt:

If it doesn't come to Europe, I'll provide you with an apk file so you can sideload it.
It's strange because on the official UK website there's the news but not on the Italian one.
Thank you but I already downloaded the apk :old:

unownzone

Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
PkmnGO Team
We need a "sad" rating in the forum :(

Top Bottom