1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Technology Physical or Digital?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by ..., Jul 14, 2017.

?

Physical or Digital?

1. Physical

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Digital

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Moderators: ...
  1. Offline

... Pokemon Legend Staff Member Section Mod Pokémon Trainer

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Mega Charizard X
    PkmnGO Team:
    just wondering if people prefer buying physical or digital content nowadays.

I still prefer physical content because you actually own a physical copy and not something you have a license for.

But, I would like to hear your views.
  2. Offline

Christmas May Demon Buster Trainee Staff Member Admin Pokémon Trainer Wiki Contributor

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Pikachu and Rayquaza
    PkmnGO Team:
    Dunno... most of the games I have are digital but sometimes I buy a physical copy (like with Pokémon) because I like having the box :yesyes:
    About movies... only digital asd
    About anime/manga: most of them are digital (coffcoffscansstreamingcoffcoff) so only the ones that I'm really interested I try to buy the physical copy :yesyes2: :sisi2:
  3. Offline

Diehl As consistent as a Honda engine Staff Member Section Mod Pokémon Trainer

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Emolga and Zapdos
    PkmnGO Team:
    Most of my games are physical... 'Cause its cheaper to buy second-handed (read it as used) games.
    However, I'm kind of moving to the digital media, 'cause usually it's cheaper than physical one.

Movies/Music? It has been a while since the last time I actually bought a movie or music disc, even more now, that I have Netflix and Prime Video for movies/tv shows and Deezer for music.

The only thing I still preferring physical copies are books, 'cause for some reason I don't like to read long texts on computer/cellphone.
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
Moderators: ...

TOPSITES

Pokemon Trainer Topsite PPN Top 50 PokéTerra Topsite