1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Out of all of the main pokemon games which one is your least favourite?

Discussion in 'General Pokémon VG' started by May, Jul 1, 2015.

1. Offline

May Demon Buster Trainee Staff Member Admin Pokémon Trainer Wiki Contributor

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Pikachu and Rayquaza
    PkmnGO Team:
    Surely Black 2 and White 2... I really can't like them since I found them a little boring even if they tryed to add new things...
  2. Offline

Omega-B Never Ending Pokémon Trainer

Black and White. Despite my favorite legendary being from that gen. Worst Pokemon game. Starters were bad, pokemon designs were bad, story was only half decent though the concept was good they approached it horribly, tao trio were bland as cover legendaries, and it seems they just focused on quantity rather than quality. B/W2 were much better though. Great sequel.
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  3. Offline

Devilboy58 Elite Top Ranger Pokémon Trainer

Generation Started:
    3rd Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Lucario, Blaziken, Pachirisu, Umbreon
    PkmnGO Team:
    I'm gonna be honest here and say 5th Gen. I gone halfway and it started to become a little boring. The battles aren't as interesting either.
  4. Offline

Pumpkaboo Actually a Squid Pokémon Trainer

Generation Started:
    3rd Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Pumpkaboo, Banette
    Yeah, I agree with BW2.
    I was really looking forward to 'Pokemon Grey' since I felt the BW games were pretty good, but need to fix/add some things like the 3rd games usually do. So when they announced Pokemon BW2 I was really...ehh about it right from the start. The first games ended nicely, and they really didn't need to continue it.
    Didn't help that the plot was so so bad, and the characters were even worse. I remember on my first playthrough, I just went ''screw it' and started re writing the plot in my head just so I could get through it. I ended up coming up with a really cool plot that I'm using in a Nuzlocke, but still. The fact I had to rewrite the dang thing just to get through it shows it's not that great, imho.
    Also what really makes me mad is it actually has a really good Pokemon selection and decent challange, so even though I hate it I keep on coming back to it. :U
  5. Offline

TintjeMadelintje101 Trainer Pokémon Trainer

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Lugia and Typhlosion
    I basically don't have a least favourite game, all of em are cool and mostly unique on their own.
    I only have a generation of Pokémon which is the least that is Generation 5, I don't like many of the Pokémon from that gen. though as a Pokémon fan I don't hate any Pokémon, some I just don't like as much as the others.
  6. Offline

Shinso Vampire Nagato First Ancestor Staff Member Section Mod Pokémon Trainer

Generation Started:
    3rd Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Gardevoir & Meloetta
    PkmnGO Team:
    I think we all can agree that while there are some good Pokemon from 5th Gen its the worse out there.
  7. Offline

Fionn0909 Trainer Pokémon Trainer

Generation Started:
    4th Generation
    Black/White
  8. Offline

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Pikachu and Rayquaza
    PkmnGO Team:
    Why?
  9. Offline

Diehl Online more often since last week Staff Member Section Mod Pokémon Trainer

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Emolga and Zapdos
    PkmnGO Team:
    Hard to say... But I think I should give to Diamond/Pearl/Platinum this undesirable title. Because, from the main games I've played, this was the one where I used the less number of original Pokémon from the game generation. I mean, the only Pokémon on my team whose are original from Sinnoh where Empoleon and Staraptor.
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  10. Offline

Lorenzo Trainer Pokémon Trainer

Black and White were kind of disappointing
  11. Offline

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Pikachu and Rayquaza
    PkmnGO Team:
    Why? Because the game was difficult or because you don't like the story? Or maybe something else?

TOPSITES

Pokemon Trainer Topsite PPN Top 50 PokéTerra Topsite FireChao Topsites