1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New theme: Pokémon 20th Anniversary

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Nightmare May, Jan 31, 2016.

1. Offline

Nightmare May Demon Buster Trainee Staff Member Admin Pokémon Trainer Wiki Contributor

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Pikachu and Rayquaza
    PkmnGO Team:
    Some days ago we started adding new sub-forums to the board (well, only to the site discussion forum XD) and we started our journey on Facebook and Google Plus (like we wrote here).

Today there's a new theme to celebrate the 20th Anniversary :hype: (if you don't see it push the F5 button :yeahyeah:)
    Like always, you can return to one of the old styles selecting it in the preferences from your profile page (http://www.pokemon-trainer.com/account/preferences).
  2. Offline

Shinso Vampire Nagato First Ancestor Staff Member Section Mod Pokémon Trainer

Generation Started:
    3rd Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Gardevoir & Meloetta
    PkmnGO Team:
    Oh awesome! I originally had it set to the Halloween Theme but now I think I'll keep it like this for the Hype!
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  3. Offline

Massacre Trainer Pokémon Trainer

Okay wow, this theme is just too good on my eyes. Really like the background. May i know who designed it?
  4. Offline

Nightmare May Demon Buster Trainee Staff Member Admin Pokémon Trainer Wiki Contributor

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Pikachu and Rayquaza
    PkmnGO Team:
    The background is the official background for the Pokémon 20th anniversary (http://www.pokemon20.com/en-us/ ) :yesyes:

I worked on the logo :yeahyeah:
    [​IMG]
  5. Offline

Geoffrey Trainer Pokémon Trainer

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Jolteon
    The 20th anniversary theme, along with all of the others, are great. I love the customization.

TOPSITES

Pokemon Trainer Topsite PPN Top 50 PokéTerra Topsite FireChao Topsites