1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News New Pokémon Revealed!

Discussion in 'Sun and Moon' started by Nightmare May, Jun 30, 2016.

1. Online

Nightmare May Demon Buster Trainee Staff Member Admin Pokémon Trainer Wiki Contributor

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Pikachu and Rayquaza
    PkmnGO Team:
    The official Pokémon YouTube channel revealed a lot of new Pokémon.

The video shows 7 new Pokémon and confirms that Zygarde 50% Forme have the ability Swarm Change (is the same ability Zygarde 10% Forme was shown to have).
    Swarm Charge allows Zygarde 10%/50% Forme to change into Complete Forme (this ability activates when Zygarde is ar low HP).
    Zygarde 50% Forme can learn in Sun/Moon the move Thousand Arrows, an unused move that exists in Generation VI.

ZQ7fttS[1].png
    Tapu Koko is an Electric/Fairy type and has the ability Electric Maker (creates a Electric Terrain).
    It can learn the new move Wrath of Nature which is a damage-dealing move. Tapu Koko was hinted at the E3 Treehouse Live and it was described as Melemele Island's guardian deity.

yRLx1gJ[1].png
    Denjimuchi (Charjabug) is a Bug/Electric type and can learn the move Spark. It evolves into Kuwaganon.

HYeKrpb[1].png
    Kuwaganon (Vikavolt) is a Bug/Electric type and can learn the move Zap Cannon and Thunder Wave. It is the evolution of Denjimushi.

Loc7tyn[1].png
    Jijiron (Drampa) is a Normal/Dragon type and has the new ability Frenzy (which raised its Special Attack after being hit by Dragon Claw (which lowered it to low HP).
    It can learn Dragon Breath.

PIIDeKy[1].png
    Hagigishiri (Bruxish) is a Water/Psychic type and has the new ability Vivid Body (which prevents an opposing enemy like Kangaskhan from using Fake Out on it).
    It can learn Psywave.

89FJ5ae[1].png
    Aburi (Cutiefly) is a Bug/Fairy type and can learn the move Fairy Wind.

nS1A0eS[1].png
    Togedemaru is an Electric/Steel type and has the ability Lightning Road.
    It can learn the new move Discharge Strike (a damage-dealing move).

Source: serebii/bulbapedia
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  2. Offline

Diehl I'm back... I guess Staff Member Section Mod Pokémon Trainer

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Emolga and Zapdos
    PkmnGO Team:
    I really liked "Tapu Koko", it looks really cool and its name is so funny! asd
    And, Aburi lives up to its name... It is really a cute fly. ;3

But, I disliked some of the Pokémin of this list, like "Denjimuchi", "Hagigishiri" and "Togedemaru" (who looks like a worsened version of Dedenne).
  3. Online

Nightmare May Demon Buster Trainee Staff Member Admin Pokémon Trainer Wiki Contributor

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Pikachu and Rayquaza
    PkmnGO Team:
    I totally agree for Togedemaru... it's a Dedenne/Pikachu/Emolga like always :search:
    But I really like Tapu Koko, Kuwaganon and Aburi :clapclap: all of them are really great and I like the design! Now I hope that some of them will be good for the competitive :yeahyeah:
  4. Offline

Smuglup Trainer Staff Member Section Mod Pokémon Trainer

why does Denjimuchi look like a bus? xD
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  5. Offline

Deoxys Trainer Pokémon Trainer

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Deoxys
    PkmnGO Team:
    I like very much Tapu Koko! (Apart for the name). Will it be a semi legendary?
  6. Online

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Pikachu and Rayquaza
    PkmnGO Team:
    Since he is described as "guardian deity" I think he will be a legendary like the legendary birds, beasts and so on :yeahyeah:

TOPSITES

Pokemon Trainer Topsite PPN Top 50 PokéTerra Topsite FireChao Topsites