1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News New Pokémon revealed for Pokémon Sun and Moon

Discussion in 'Sun and Moon' started by Nightmare May, Oct 14, 2016.

1. Offline

Nightmare May Demon Buster Trainee Staff Member Admin Pokémon Trainer Wiki Contributor

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Pikachu and Rayquaza
    PkmnGO Team:
    A new trailer for Sun and Moon is now available and show some new Pokémon and Alolan Forms that will appear in Sun and Moon.

silvally[1].png
    Silvally is the evolution of Type: Null and its a Normal type with the ability RKS System. This new ability enables it to change its type, and its cells glow with different colors of light, depending on its type.
    hakamo-o[1].png
    Hakamo-o is the evolved form of Jangmo-o. Its a Dragon/Fighting type with the ability Bulletproof/Soundproof.
    kommo-o[1].png
    Kommo-o is the evolved form of Hakamo-o. Its a Dragon/Fighting type with the ability Bulletproof/Soundproof.
    It has the new move, Clanging Scales, which does a lot of damage but lowers its own Defense.
    ribombee[1].png
    Ribombee is the evolved form of Cutiefly. Its a Bug/Fairy type with the ability Honey Gather / Shield Dust.
    steenee[1].png
    Steenee is the evolved form of Bounsweet. Its a Grass type with the ability Leaf Guard / Oblivious.
    tsareena[1].png
    Tsareena is the evolved form of Steenee. Its a Grass type with the ability Leaf Guard / Queenly Majesty (which blocks Priority moves). It has a unique move called Trop Kick which does damage and lowers the opponent's Attack.
    alolan-grimer[1].png alolan-muk[1].png
    Both Alolan Grimer and Muk are a Poison/Dark type with the ability Poison Touch / Gluttony.
    New trainers are also revealed and include:
    - Ilima: a new Trial Captain
    - Olivia: a kahuna (Each of Alola’s four islands has a leader, called the island kahuna, who governs the island.)
    ilima[1].png
    olivia[1].png
  2. Offline

Diehl I'm back... I guess Staff Member Section Mod Pokémon Trainer

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Emolga and Zapdos
    PkmnGO Team:
    Not a very interesting trailer... for me of course.

Silvally, not going to use.
    Steenee/Tsareena not going to use.
    Ribombee not going to use.
    Muk... The hell! I thought alolan Grimer was bad, but Muk is just worse!

But, at least, Hakamo-o/Kommo-o are there, them I think I'm going to use.
  3. Offline

Nightmare May Demon Buster Trainee Staff Member Admin Pokémon Trainer Wiki Contributor

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Pikachu and Rayquaza
    PkmnGO Team:
    I agree for Steenee/Tsareena but the others are ok :yesyes:
    About Alolan Muk... I'll call him Rainbow Slime roftl
  4. Offline

Shinso Vampire Nagato First Ancestor Staff Member Section Mod Pokémon Trainer

Generation Started:
    3rd Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Gardevoir & Meloetta
    PkmnGO Team:
    I loved this trailer! Definitively using Silvally aka aRKeuS! Tsareena I'm going to get just not sure in which play through...Ribombee meh...it's cute but not sure I'll use it...Kommo-O probably get Post game or before the final battle if possible! Muk is hilarious to look at, I like Poison Touch is a main ability.
  5. Offline

Smuglup Trainer Staff Member Section Mod Pokémon Trainer

Alolan Muk sure is....Colorful
  6. Offline

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Pikachu and Rayquaza
    PkmnGO Team:
    Oh my.... I haven't noticed that RKS may be something related to Arceus! :argh2:
  7. Offline

unownzone Classy Pokemon Trainer Staff Member Section Mod Pokémon Trainer

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Darkrai, Lucario, Blaziken
    PkmnGO Team:
    The trailer didn't have much surprises here because of the earlier corocoro leak and these are all evolutions of previously revealed Pokemon. We even saw Ribombee's cameo in an earlier Japanese trailer! Regardless, I'm excited to see all these new Pokemon.

Silvally looks AWESOME. It's probably the coolest design in Sun and Moon since Tapu Koko! Anyway, I'm wondering if this Pokemon is even available to the player. Type: Null is owned by Gladion, which is obviously an antagonist. Will we be freeing this Pokemon from evil's grasps and train it ourselves? I'm also wondering if there are more than one Type: Null. Manmade Pokemon like Mewtwo and Genesect don't have evolutions and there are only one of them in the world. However, the porygon line has evolutions and there are multiple of them. If Type:Null is a one of a kind Pokemon, there will be no Type: Null in the world when it evolves into Silvally.

Jangmo-o's evos look cool. I thought the evolutions might have more defensive and bulky bodies that complement the scales, but they're pretty slim. Perhaps they'll have good speed too. I didn't expect the final evolution to have dreadlocks either XD Anyway, do you think they're psudo legendary?

Meh, Ribombee. We've seen you before hahah

I thought bounsweet's evolutions would end up more like liligant, but this was a nice surprise. I wonder why Tsarina and Kommo-o both have information about them protecting their pre-evolutions.

Everyone seems to hate Alolan Muk. I think that's kinda unfair to something that was intentionally designed to be ugly. :(
    Anyway, its interesting how they don't have the stench ability now that they really don't smell XD

Poor Ilmia is being overshadowed by the popular Olivia XD She's getting too popular in my opinion haha
    Anyway, its funny how they don't mention Ilmia's gender. At first glance I assumed Ilmia was a girl because of the hair, but I think he might end up being a male too!
  8. Offline

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Pikachu and Rayquaza
    PkmnGO Team:
    Poor Muk... he is... hem... nice to see! :yeahyeah:

I think Ilmia is... a male? :uhmm:
  9. Offline

valle Trainer Pokémon Trainer

Generation Started:
    2nd Generation
    PkmnGO Team: