1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News New Pokémon revealed at 2016 World Championship

Discussion in 'Sun and Moon' started by Christmas May, Aug 19, 2016.

1. Offline

Christmas May Demon Buster Trainee Staff Member Admin Pokémon Trainer Wiki Contributor

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Pikachu and Rayquaza
    PkmnGO Team:
    During the Opening Ceremony, a new Pokémon was revealed.

crabrawler[1].png
    This new Pokémon is called Crabrawler and it is a Fighting type Pokémon with the ability Hhyper Cutter/Iron Fist.
    The trailer also revealed the names of the Pokémon revealed in CoroCoro some days ago.

sandygast[1].png
    Sandygast is a Ghost/Ground type with the ability Water Compaction.
    palossand[1].png
    Palossand is the evolution of Sandygast and is a Ghost/Ground type. It has the ability Water Compaction.
    stufful[1].png
    Stufful is the pre-evolution of Bewear and is a Normal/Fighting. It has the ability Fluffy/Klutz.
    Last edited: Aug 19, 2016
  2. Offline

unownzone Classy Pokemon Trainer Staff Member Section Mod Pokémon Trainer

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Darkrai, Lucario, Blaziken
    PkmnGO Team:
    It's interesting to see crabrawler not being a water type. Based on its design and color, it would make sense if it were part water type, but perhaps it was based on the coconut crab, which doesn't live in water.

Also, I can't get over the fact that Stufful has a tag underneath its tail. They were intentionally going for the stuffed animal design and I don't know how I feel about that haha
  3. Offline

Christmas May Demon Buster Trainee Staff Member Admin Pokémon Trainer Wiki Contributor

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Pikachu and Rayquaza
    PkmnGO Team:
    OMG.... I just noticed the tag under its tail :omg::omg:
    And... I really wander why Crabrawler isn't a water/fighting type... I wanted this double type because it fits him! :cry:
  4. Offline

Shinso Vampire Nagato First Ancestor Staff Member Section Mod Pokémon Trainer

Generation Started:
    3rd Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Gardevoir & Meloetta
    PkmnGO Team:
    He could still possibly evolve probably so far all crustaceans have had a Evolution so who knows what will happen! I personally not too crazy about it design wise but I do like the typing and ability for it along with the lore! I always try to get the Crab/Lobster Pokémon but depending on his Evolution I might or might not train one...
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List

TOPSITES

Pokemon Trainer Topsite PPN Top 50 PokéTerra Topsite