1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News New Nintendo 3DS and 2DS Pokémon 20th Anniversary Bundles Coming February 27

Discussion in 'Generation 1' started by May, Jan 12, 2016.

Pokémon World Championship 2017

1. Offline

May Demon Buster Trainee Staff Member Admin Pokémon Trainer Wiki Contributor

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Pikachu and Rayquaza
    PkmnGO Team:
    The official website for the 20th anniversary announced today that some new bundles will be released this February 27, 2016 in USA and UK.

The New Nintendo 3DS bundle will come with 2 faceplates (with Charizard and Blastoise) and Pokémon Red & Blue pre-installed on the system.
    threeb-hardware-bundle-169[1].jpg
    eu2ds[1].jpg
    The Nintendo 2DS bundle include a Nintendo 2DS systrem in transparent red, blue or yellow and a pre-installed version of Pokémon Red, Blue or Yellow, a sheet of 15 stickers and a download code for a HOME Menu theme.

Source: press release website

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 12, 2016
  2. Offline

Shinso Vampire Nagato First Ancestor Staff Member Section Mod Pokémon Trainer

Generation Started:
    3rd Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Gardevoir & Meloetta
    PkmnGO Team:
    Ok So that Bundle will be my Birthday Gift! It'll be a week late but worth the wait!

This is literally almost too perfect cause I definitely need a new 3DS, and I wanted to get a New 3DS, and now we're getting one with Pokemon Faceplates! Perfect! Plus it's literally one week after my birthday!
  3. Offline

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Pikachu and Rayquaza
    PkmnGO Team:
    Congrats!! asd

I think that the New 3DS bundle is really awesome! I really like it :yesyes: (I'm only sad that those bundles always comes with a pre-installed version but this time I can't say anything since Red/Blue are conly for the Virtual Console asd)
    I'm curious of how much those bundles will cost :yeahyeah:
  4. Offline

Generation Started:
    3rd Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Gardevoir & Meloetta
    PkmnGO Team:
    Who knows cause the only one we've gotten is the Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer, and that one is $219. But Pokemon Red & Blue are different, but it also comes with 2 Faceplates, so there's no telling what the price will be unfortunately.
  5. Offline

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Pikachu and Rayquaza
    PkmnGO Team:
    Here we have a lot of bundles :yesyes: the Dragon Ball one, the Animal Crossing, Monster Hunter and many others and all of them cost more of 200 euro... (the base New 3DS around 170-180) so I don't think the Pokémon one will be less than 220 euro...
  6. Offline

Generation Started:
    3rd Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Gardevoir & Meloetta
    PkmnGO Team:
    So the bundles are available for Pre-order in GameStop now and they cost $199.99 same as a New 3DS XL.
  7. Offline

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Pikachu and Rayquaza
    PkmnGO Team:
    So here it will be 99euro for the 2DS and 210-220euro the New 3DS :yesyes:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. new nintendo 3ds pokemon 20th anniversary edition

2. Need 20TH Anniversary Nintendo DS3 Pokemon package

3. pokemon light yellow n3ds

TOPSITES

Pokemon Trainer Topsite PPN Top 50 PokéTerra Topsite FireChao Topsites