1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News Misty & Brock to appear in Pokémon Sun & Moon anime on September 14th/21st. Details

Discussion in 'Pokémon Anime' started by May, Aug 28, 2017.

1. Online

May Demon Buster Trainee Staff Member Admin Pokémon Trainer Wiki Contributor

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Pikachu and Rayquaza
    PkmnGO Team:
    The Japanese magazine Televi-Kun revealed that Misty and Brock will appear in Pokémn Sun & Moon on September 14th and September 21st in Japan.
    telebikun[1].jpg
    Ash and Pikachu will return to Kanto breifly for a school project, the two will go see their old Pokémon friends and battle against Misty and Brock.
    Brock's Steelix will Mega Evolve into Mega Steelix while Misty's Gyarados will Mega Evolve into Mega Gyarados.
    The magazine also states that Brock is now a Pokémon Doctor and both characters will have their original Kanto outfits.

Source: serebii - pokebeach
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  2. Offline

Diehl Online more often since last week Staff Member Section Mod Pokémon Trainer

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Emolga and Zapdos
    PkmnGO Team:
    This is great! I mean, after all those years... Pokémon Company finally listened to the fans!

HOWEVER... (I know you'd see it coming) I don't... Care about it. I mean, I don't miss Brock or Misty that much, so, I still waiting for... You know, that girl.
  3. Online

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Pikachu and Rayquaza
    PkmnGO Team:
    I think you will agree with me for this: I'm happy to don't see May and Iris again if they have to appear with this new art style :crash:
    It's Misty and Brock, I like them but at the same time I don't care that much :yesyes:
    The SM art style for me is really horrible (Pikachu in this scan has a really strange face :omg:).... the series seems good... I watched some episodes and are fun but the art style... I can't get used to it... :facepalm:
  4. Online

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Pikachu and Rayquaza
    PkmnGO Team:
    First official screenshot and artwork of the episodes featuring Misty & Brock
    DIYsKqpXYAAEdT6[1].jpg DIYsy8cXYAELGOH[1].png
  5. Offline

Diehl Online more often since last week Staff Member Section Mod Pokémon Trainer

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Emolga and Zapdos
    PkmnGO Team:

I agree... SM art style is really... Different. I'd rather Pokémon Generations one, which is amazing, but again, I still sad with Pokémon Company for failing to give Iris a comeback in XY. :cry5:

Now, if you're worried about them ruining May in SM... You know she probably is the next one to comeback, don't you? roftl
  6. Online

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Pikachu and Rayquaza
    PkmnGO Team:
    I don't know if I have to be happy or not :cry3::cry3:
  7. Online

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Pikachu and Rayquaza
    PkmnGO Team:
    Some new images about the episode:
    DIl5JYxUMAAmcoE[1].jpg DIl5KfcUQAA7Y1N[1].jpg DIl5LuiUMAAWkpj[1].jpg DIl5M4ZVwAAU7z2[1].jpg DIkwy9BVAAAxrSM[1].jpg DIkwy9CVoAATVHt[1].jpg DIkwy9EVwAA4C04[1].jpg DIkwmQNVoAEguta[1].jpg DIkwmRHVwAABSpX[1].jpg DIkwmRpUEAEywHI[1].jpg DImnS-9UQAAgED2[1].jpg DIlq-cOW0AEsMMC[1].jpg

And a preview:

Best thing of thos 2 episodes: Jigglypuff returns! :wow::wow:
  8. Offline

Shinso Vampire Nagato First Ancestor Staff Member Section Mod Pokémon Trainer

Generation Started:
    3rd Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Gardevoir & Meloetta
    PkmnGO Team:
    While this series looks great for Pokemon, fine for the new Gen 7 characters, but looks horrible for returning characters!!! I've come to tolerate Ash but I'm horrified with how Brock and Misty look! Brock looks like he was drawn by a kindergartner WTF is up with his vest and hair!!!???

I'm excited to see Mega Steelix in the anime for the first time but that's it! I would have been A LOT happier if they had done this back in Gen 6! The XYZ series is probably the best when it comes to animation for the main series!
  9. Online

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Pikachu and Rayquaza
    PkmnGO Team:
    Brock is a new Super Saiyan with brown hair! roftl
  10. Online

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Pikachu and Rayquaza
    PkmnGO Team:
    [​IMG]
    Satoshi is back in Masara Town for the first time in ages... :uhmm: but time don't move in the Pokémon World.... :uhmm::uhmm:Ash is still 10...
    (and wasn't he at Pallet Town to give his mons to Prof. Oak before going to Alola? :thinking:)

TOPSITES

Pokemon Trainer Topsite PPN Top 50 PokéTerra Topsite FireChao Topsites