1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

List the generations from favorite to least favorite

Discussion in 'General Pokémon discussion' started by unownzone, Jan 23, 2017.

Pokémon World Championship 2017

Moderators: Phazon
  1. Offline

unownzone Classy Pokemon Trainer Staff Member Section Mod Pokémon Trainer

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Darkrai, Lucario, Blaziken
    PkmnGO Team:
    What's your favorite generation and what's your least favorite? List all 7 gens in order of which you like best XD
    Include remakes if you want or not

mine's

7: Sun and Moon are really great so far. It has a great story and memorable characters. I love this generation's Pokemon designs too

4: Amazing post game and awesome new Pokemon. New evolutions were really interesting! Sinnoh's lore is intruiguing as well

3: They were my first games and I loved the natural environment in the Hoenn region. It has so many cool legendaries too

6: XY was underwhelming probably because I didn't get to enjoy it that much because of real life circumstances. The game had a lot of new mechanics to enjoy but overall felt like Game Freak's experiment. It had a mediocre post game and kinda felt shallow.

5: Like gen 6, it didn't go well with the point in my personal life. Its pokemon designs aren't appealing to me either. It had an interesting story though.

2: It's too old and I didn't play it properly

1: Again, it's too old and I can't judge.
  2. Offline

May Demon Buster Trainee Staff Member Admin Pokémon Trainer Wiki Contributor

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Pikachu and Rayquaza
    PkmnGO Team:
    Let's see....
    1st: Gen 3 - because there's my favorite games Ruby/Sapphire and Emerald. But we have FR and LF too! It's for sure a great generation!
    2nd: Gen 7 - for now gen 7 is here because Sun/Moon are really good games >w<
    3rd: Gen 1 - well, there's a lot of things that I love from this generation... Yellow with Pikachu and so on XD
    4th: Gen 5 - I really don't like B2W2 but the first ones are realy good with an interesting plot and good characters
    5th: Gen 4 - it's a nice generation and full of powerful mons (Garchomp, Magmortar, Electivire....)
    6th: Gen 2 - well, I like Johto but right now I think that we have a lot of more interesting games :yesyes:
    7th: Gen 6 - I really don't like Kalos. There's some good mons (Sylveon, Xerneas....) but the plot isn't that good
  3. Offline

Diehl Online more often since last week Staff Member Section Mod Pokémon Trainer

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Emolga and Zapdos
    PkmnGO Team:
    ,You know what I'm going to say... roftl

5: Unova is love, Unova is life. asd
    Pokémon Black & White was cool, but Black 2 & White are the best. Best cities, best music, best Pokémon (and I'm not talking about Emolga, but the whole generation... I love many of Unovean Pokémon, I'd make a list, but I know you don't want to read it. roftl), best gyms (and gym leaders), nice plots (I'm the only one who actually think that B2/W2 plot is not bad? I love it being a direct sequel of BW plot), good post games and for last, but not least, best champion (with coolest team, coolest theme and cutest design)! :yeahyeah:

7: We are seeing the history being made! I mean, do you ever saw someone saying that didn't like Sun & Moon?
    Great game, nice cities (islands), best plot, cool Pokémon, nice music... This is a really great generation.

3: Some say that the distance between love and hate is really short, and with Pokémon gen 3 I realized it.
    How could a game/generation that I hated back in Emerald turned in a fabulous gaming experience with Alpha Sapphire, I don't know, but it happened. Maybe I'd swap 7th and 3th generations but sadly, but I prefer the Pokémon from Alola better than Hoenn.

1: The worst of the best, that is it.
    Of course the first generation is cool, was the first one I played and I liked it, but there are better generations anyway. Well, as a consolation prize, the coolest legendary Pokémon are from here.

2: Johto... There are some good aspects about it, but in general I didn't enjoy it.
    Not the best cities, not the best gyms, not the best plot, not... Not.

4: Don't like the Pokémon, don't like the plot, don't like the post game... But I like the Pokémon league and Cynthia.

6: I'm sorry Kalos fans, but I can't find many good aspects about 6 gen... Well, there is Fletchinder, and I love it! asd

As you can see, to me, basically, we switch between a good and a bad generation in an eternal loop roftl
    Last edited: Jan 23, 2017
  4. Offline

PokeChendo Sinnoh is Diamond Pokémon Trainer

Generation Started:
    4th Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Venusaur and Giratina
    PkmnGO Team:
    1.- 4 Gen
    2.- 5 Gen
    3.- 6 Gen
    4.- 7 Gen
    5.- 3 Gen
    6.- 2 Gen
    7.- 1 Gen
  5. Offline

Meem E.A. Satdsaintson Have a little laugh in your life! Pokémon Trainer

Generation Started:
    4th Generation
    Well for me its 4>6>7>5>2>3>1
  6. Offline

Silverlong Trainer Pokémon Trainer

Generation Started:
    3rd Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Deoxys
    To clarify I haven't played RB or GS but when I talk about a gen I don't include the remakes so gen 1 and 2 contain FRLG and HGSS.

1. Gen 5 Especially Black & White are my fav games by far. Best story, best team, top notch legendaries and region Unova has it all.
    2. Gen 4 because I love everything about it as well but BW is just superior. Also yay Cynthia!
    3. Gen 3
    4. Gen 1 altho I have to say that both FRLG and RSE are tied for me if it wasn't for the lack of lore around the legendaries in Kanto
    5. Gen 2 I think HGSS was alright but I don't get the hype around it, wasn't more than an ok Pokemon game to me
    6. Gaaaaaaaaaaaaap
    7. Gen 6 I think Team Flare was the worst team until Team Skull was introduced, no post game, no interesting characters and I despise Mega Evolution
    8. Gen 7 I hate Team Skull and SM with a hot passion and Team Skull is imo the worst team in the franchise. Also not a fan of the whole island thingy and Z Moves.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
    • List
  7. Offline

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Pikachu and Rayquaza
    PkmnGO Team:
    I agree for Team Flare... they were stupid and at some point (without a real reason) they changed and started saying things too much out character....
  8. Offline

Silverlong Trainer Pokémon Trainer

Generation Started:
    3rd Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Deoxys
    Ugly design, no real or notable Hideout and their commanders were so ugly and forgettable. Lysandre is the only memorable thing about them and his goal seemed even slightly worse than "muh sea/land need to become more".
  9. Offline

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Pikachu and Rayquaza
    PkmnGO Team:
    Lysandre octopus was really hilarious (but not in a fun way XD)
Moderators: Phazon

TOPSITES

Pokemon Trainer Topsite PPN Top 50 PokéTerra Topsite FireChao Topsites