1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm in search of japanese to english translator!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Nintendomi, Jul 1, 2017.

Pokémon World Championship 2017

Moderators: Phazon
  1. Offline

Nintendomi Trainer Pokémon Trainer

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Mmm... No, I haven't it!
    Hello guys! I'm looking for help for a translation project. I have a scanlation team and we are in search of a japanese to english translator. If someone is interested in helping out feel free to contact me! ^^ We are translating "Pokémon RéBURST" and "Hamatora The Comic" now, so you can choose which one you prefer :)

P.S.: To May. I don't know if it could be spam. If you think it's a spam post, you can remove it, no problem. I don't want to do spam.
    Last edited: Jul 1, 2017
  2. Offline

May Demon Buster Trainee Staff Member Admin Pokémon Trainer Wiki Contributor

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Pikachu and Rayquaza
    PkmnGO Team:
    Well... for now it's not spam since you aren't advertising other sites... but I don't know how many people know Japanese here but if you want we can start a partnership or something to promote RéBurst.
    Like: we create a forums for you to talk about the releases/coordinate with others and you guys give us credits in the scans (or a visit Pkmn Trainer Community)
Moderators: Phazon

TOPSITES

Pokemon Trainer Topsite PPN Top 50 PokéTerra Topsite FireChao Topsites