1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I need Suggestion Please :)

Discussion in 'General Pokémon discussion' started by Massacre, Dec 16, 2015.

Moderators: Smuglup
  1. Offline

Massacre Trainer Pokémon Trainer

First of all Happy Holidays to you all, Have a good new years eve.

I am kinda busy these days as most of the time of office suck it out of me. I would like to know any short versions of Pokemon games to play during office hours which are not too committable.

Your suggestions would help me kill my time!

PS - I am new to the community here and new to Pokemon gaming section, so i have nil Experience. so i can be familiar with the community and participate with this wonderful folks here as time progresses by.

Thankyou
    Massacre.
  2. Offline

Shinso Vampire Nagato First Ancestor Staff Member Section Mod Pokémon Trainer

Generation Started:
    3rd Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Gardevoir & Meloetta
    PkmnGO Team:
    Well if you have a smartphone Pokemon Shuffle could work nicely!

And if you have a smartphone you could also download an Emulator App, that can run GBA or NDS Pokemon Games.
  3. Offline

Smuglup Trainer Staff Member Section Mod Pokémon Trainer

I agree about Pokemon Shuffle, I've played it a bit and seems pretty kewl
  4. Offline

Nightmare May Demon Buster Trainee Staff Member Admin Pokémon Trainer Wiki Contributor

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Pikachu and Rayquaza
    PkmnGO Team:
    First of all... which console you have?? If you have a 3DS you can play one from the last generation :yesyes: (XY or ORAS, for which one, I suggest ORAS but you can read others opinions here: http://www.pokemon-trainer.com/threads/did-you-enjoy-more-xy-or-oras.818/)
    They are both easy so you can enjoy them whenever, for something more difficult you can play Black/White (for the DS) :yesyes:
  5. Offline

Massacre Trainer Pokémon Trainer

@Christmas May i do have 3ds but probably wont be able to use that during my work hours.

Thanks at @Shinso Vampire Nagato , i do have a good smart phone android will check it out!
  6. Offline

Nightmare May Demon Buster Trainee Staff Member Admin Pokémon Trainer Wiki Contributor

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Pikachu and Rayquaza
    PkmnGO Team:
    Oh that's right XDD

Well, you can download Shuffle or other free to play games like Rumble World (I loved the 3ds versions!) or Picross (but I haven't played it yet) :yesyes:
  7. Offline

Generation Started:
    3rd Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Gardevoir & Meloetta
    PkmnGO Team:
    No problem glad to help

Don't bother with Picross, this is a game that they're trying to force you to use in games purchases, cause right now I am trap just 4 zones in out of at least a dozen and since I an low on in game currency I can't advance...I have to keep going daily do special daily challenge to get just 13 a day i believe when I need about 100 to advance to the next Zone.
    Last edited: Dec 17, 2015
  8. Offline

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Pikachu and Rayquaza
    PkmnGO Team:
    Isn't that the same for Shuffle? I played it only when the QRcode exploid was available :yesyes: and I still lost many lives at the time asd
  9. Offline

Generation Started:
    3rd Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Gardevoir & Meloetta
    PkmnGO Team:
    Yes and no...Shuffle you can get stuck but the prices for Items that help you win are not that bad and you can get the amount of coins rather easily just takes a bit of time but as along as you're winning the puzzles you keep advancing you don't need jewels to advance to the next set of boards/puzzles, compared to Picross which after you complete a Zone you need the in game currency which at the point I'm in can only get via Daily Puzzles to advance to the next zone...
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
Moderators: Smuglup

TOPSITES

Pokemon Trainer Topsite PPN Top 50 PokéTerra Topsite FireChao Topsites